Chinatown

May POV

We made it to Chinatown while we are underneath the drain. " The 9 with a crack in its leg. Just as I remembered. Curly Fu's Emporium. Let's go 'round the back. " Sherlock said and leads the way. We made it to the back of the building. " The next clue will be inside. " sherlock said. We went through the open window as we went in. " If you recall, the last time we were here it was a bit of a catastrophe. " Watson said, climbing down the table. " Yes. I have a memory of some slight unpleasantness. " Sherlock said.

we followed Sherlock as he went to the bin. " Put these on so we don't get spotted. " Sherlock said, giving us the iterms to put on. As I was about to put my disguise on, jul approuch me. " So, I heard you were getting the oh-so-important, life-changing white rose? " jul- what rose? " Um... Um...What... What rose? " i said with confuse and walks off. But then Jul grabs my face towards her. " What? " i asked with curious. Jul looks at me and then- " Oh my goodness! You met a boy! " what! I started to blush red. " What? No. Well, maybe, sort of. Um...Yes. Yes, I did. "

" I need details! And go slowly! Is he totally gorgeous? " jul asked. " Totally. " i said with honest. " Does he have beautiful eyes? " jul asked " his eyes are lovely. " i said. " And his, uh... " jul asked about his outfit. " His outfit, he's, um... " " fancy, blue, yellow? " jul guessed. " And... ...you know, I suppose in a certain light, you might say He's ... a gnome. " i said. Jul froze for a second. " gnome. Ah! This is one of your little jokes! " jul laughs. " No, I don't get it. " jul said, until she realized who's the guy I just met.

" Oh! Flipping, flaming Nora! She's smooching the face off a detective! " jul said with surprised " Shh! Please shush, Jul. Just zip it. " i told her. " Zip. Oh! May! This is fantastic! " jul said. " Is it? " i asked. " It's doomed. " jul- what? " What? " i questioned. " A porcelain figurine, and a Gnome. It just can't be. So it's a doomed love, and that's the best kind. You'll never see him again. And then one day when you die, you'll be all... "Oh, my true love. I only saw him once." "

" I'll only see... What do you mean... What are you chatting about "once," I'll only see him once? " i asked her. " How romantically tragic. Your love is doomed. Your love is dead. Your love is doomed. Your love is dead. It's doomed. Dead. " " I'll only see him once? " i asked myself.

Sherlock POV

" Okay, here you go, Watson. " i said, giving watson his disguise when the guy name gnomeo comes in. " hows the disguises going on? " gnomeo asked. " good. " i said while looking for a disguise for myself. " hey, what's with you and May? " i stopped for a moment to turned my head towards gnomeo, seeing him with a smirk. I started to blush really red. " N-N-nothing! I don't know What are you talking about? " i chuckled nervously.

" are you sure, mate, because your blushing red. " Gnomeo pointed at my cheeks. Oh my God. " it's nothing. Watson, back me up? " i said. Watson looks at me with no emotion, and then turns to a smirk. " Well gnomeo does have a point. " Watson, WHY?!?!!! " just admit it. You like her! " gnomeo said. " would you please keep it down. Whatever you are saying, it's not true. " i said, now getting back to work. " well i have to tell you, mate. But I think May heard us and she's coming this way. " Gnomeo- What?!?! " MAY?!? " i turned my head and some how the box courses to fall.

I got out of it, seeing them with a smile on there faces. " boy, you need to be carefully what you are doing. Oh, hey May. " gnomeo elbowed Watson and chuckled. " ha, Ha, I know she's not there- May! " i said, notice may is here. " are you okay? " may asked. Just act fine. " good, sweetheart- I mean beautiful, I mean miss, I meant miss! " i chuckled nervously.

" now, no time for chitchat. We have a mission. " I said. " Now, just act natural. " I opened the kernes, revealing everyone in the hallway. We walked along the hallway, trying to blend in. " I think that suits you. " gnomeo said. " Focus. " Juliet said. " There, you see. We're blending in perfectly. " I said, but it wasn't for long. " I'm fairly sure we've been spotted. " Watson said. They introduced us the queen. We bowed for her highness. " Her Highness, the Grand Empress dowager Pom-Pom! " the salt and pepper said, introducing the golden cat. " Empress Pom-Pom remembers you, Sherlock Gnomes. " he said. " Oh, good, good. "