Shock discovery

May POV

We made to the gates where the red flashing light is showing from the other side. We push the gate and went in, showing an empty area with a count down that ends with zeros. " We're too late. " Sherlock said. " Where are the gnomes? " jul asked in worry. " Show yourself, Moriarty! " he yelled. Someone came forward from the mist, showing- [ gasp ] " No, Sherlock. Not Moriarty. " Watson... "  Watson? " jul and I gasp. " But that's impossible. " sherlock said with disbelief.

" Not impossible. Merely improbable. It wasn't an M. It was a W, for Watson. But I knew you'd miss that. Because it had to do with me. This was my game. " waston said. But, the smash? " But we saw you fall! We saw you get smashed! " jul said, trying to put the pieces together. " No. You heard me get smashed. " he said, he swings his cane to lift himself up and slides down. " I caught myself before I landed. As for the sound you heard... just a flowerpot. " he explains. " What have you done with the gnomes? " i asked. " What have you done with Gnomeo? " jul asked him with worry.

" They're all fine. They're right behind that door. Miss Juliet, miss May, I am sorry I had to involve your garden. But this was the only way to get through to Sherlock. " waston explains. What does he mean? " You did all this? But why? " sherlock asked him, trying to figure out why. " Because we used to be a team. Sherlock and Watson, friends, partners in crime-solving. But over time, you stopped respecting me. The only ornament you respected was Moriarty. There was only one way I could prove myself to you. I had to pretend to be Moriarty. I orchestrated this game. I challenged you to a battle of wits. "

So...every place we went...was the place Sherlock disrespected to... everyone. " And you won. You beat me. " Sherlock said with defeat. " That's all I wanted to hear. And now you and I are finished. Maybe you'll treat your next partner a little better. " Waston said. " Yeah, when you two have quite finished, can we please free the gnomes now? " jul said, wanting our family back. " Of course. With my apologies. Since my friends live here at Traitors' Gate, this was the best place to ensure the gnomes would be safe. "

Sherlock POV

When waston took Juliet inside, I notice may is not joining with them. " may? " i said, checking if she's alright. " i can't believe. Everything you told about your fear, pain, [ may turns around to Sherlock. ] BUT YOU DIDNT TOLD ME YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE!! " May yelled at me with anger. " and what, you started to disrespect waston?! " May said. " I'm sorry! " i said, but may walked away from me. " i just want to stop moriarty- " " you don't get it? That's all you care about is moriarty and his game. You can't just disrespect everyone just because you are trying to do this case and moriarty! "

Okay, that got me angry. " oh, great! Im sorry that i got moriarty get to me, im sorry i pushed everyone away because of my case, and im sorry i brought two gnomes and a hopeless porcelain figure with me! " i said, then I suddenly gasp when I said that last part to her. I saw her standing there in shock and frown. " may, i- " as I was about to apologise, May ran off. " MAY, WAIT! " what...have i done... I started running after her as we made to waston and Juliet. " I designed the room to be as pleasant as possible. They've even got mini-golf. " waston said. Juliet and may push the door open.  " Gnomeo! Dad! " Juliet called out. " Nanette Where are they? " may- what? What does she mean where are they?

" Not here. Never were. " the gargoyle said. This aint good. " What do you mean? What's going on? " waston asked, suddenly he and Juliet was being held by one of the gargoyle. " Why don't you enlighten our small friend? " a gargoryle asked his friend. " Here's the thing, mate. We, we don't actually work for you. " his friend said. " What are you talking about? Get off me. " waston yelled demanded to release him. " Sherlock! Do something! " Juliet cried for help. " Look at you. " i had an idea and ran and stump on the gargoyle, well that plan back fires. " What a loser. " his friend said. As they about to take may- " leave her! She belongs to me. " what. There was a man with white hair and wears a blue suit.

" hello, may. " he said, how does he- " you!... " may growl in anger. I suddenly realise that its Mays ex boyfriend brad. " you look different. Miss me? " brad said, stroking May's cheek, making me boil in anger. " no... " may said, giving him a cold stare. Without of no where, brad slaps her. I got so angry and was about attack him, but I was held by the gargoyles. " take her to moriarty while you take our lovely guest to some where they can stay at. " what! " no, please! Let me go!? " may screamed. No,no,no,no,no! The gargoyles put me in a sack and drop us in the boat. " No. No! You can't do this." Juliet cried before they shut the door.