Show Time

"WELL?!?" Queenie turned to face her sister, enraged." Explain yourself!!!"

"I-I-I-" Tina stuttered. "I think I know what love feels like!" She looked down to her shoes.

"What about Newt? I thought you liked him!!!" Queenie was confused & angry at the same time.

" I-I don't!!" Tina looked up, "Dom, just, Dom. Ya know?"

"No, I don't know!!!" Queenie folded her arms over her chest.

"You can't stop love, Queenie!" Tina shook her head & made her way to the door.

Queenie turned around to see her sister leaving her room. There was something more noticeable about her. Something in the blonde's clever mind clicked as she watched Tina's abnormally shining eyes flutter open & shut.

"She's gone lustic"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina was doodling in her folder when Dominic came into her office."

H-hi Dom!" Tina hastily covered up the doodles on her folder.

"Hi Tina, have you gotten that report done?" Dominic smiled.

Tina sighed wistfully. "Oh- uhm......no"

"It's okay, I'll do the report if you bring Newt Scamander tomorrow!!" Dominic was truly a big fan of Newt.

"Oh- uhm.....uh....n-no it's okay! I'll have it done by Monday!!" Tina didn't want Newt & Dom in the same room anymore. It would be weird & confusing.

"Oh.....okay then" a disappointed Dominic left her office.

Clearing the papers off of her folder, Tina smiled a the words that were written there:

Dominic + Tina 4ever

A/N

Hai!! That's right! I'm back!! *does insanely weird victory dance*
If anyone's wondering (Jules) no, I don't have my phone back. I'm currently writing this on my iPad on the way to Sydney. Wanna know why I'm going to Sydney? If not, suck it up buttercup, I'm telling you anyway!! I'm going back home to the Philippines  for Christmas!!!! Yayyyyy!!!! I'll try to write another chapter in Sydney later!! See ya soon!!

- Fangurl_700

PS. Sorry it's short, I'm tired &.......tired. Think of this as a coming back chapter.