Chapter 1~ hot, cute, adorable, charming, and loveable

HANNAH'S POV

Once in a magical kingdom, there was a boy named Austin, he's the bravest, and most fearless person ever been seen. He's funny and handsome, he has these cute little dimples when he smiles**daydream!!**

Every girl in the kingdom wants to marry him, even the princess (Princess Anastasia Aurora Eleanor Gisela 111). But as always he says" I shall never get married I'll forever be single"

Hehe omg, I almost got you didn't I? Yeah, this is not a fairy tale and this is no magical kingdom. This is Brooklyn and the princess was my high school mean girl Charlotte Flair, as for the handsome, funny, fearless and brave prince, well he is funny, handsome, ***hot, cute, adorable, charming, loveable**, well you get the idea. He's freaking hot. And he is REAL, I can assure you, his name is

**drumroll** Austin Matthew

OMG saying that name gets me dizzy.

OK back to the explaining part so as you probably realize not a Cinderella story because its Brooklyn and since there is no dragon to slay, we don't need a brave and fearless prince to save us, what we need is a damn way to control traffic.

Well when crossing the streets, I should probably stop daydreaming. It's my first semester in college. As I walked onto campus, all I can hear is "Austin's hot" "OMG did you see his new profile pic"

Seriously they keep up with stalking someone but can't keep up with a regular lab report. I shake my head at the thought of it. Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hannah. Hannah Marin, my major is business but my passion is art.

"Hannah, Hannah, Hannnahhh, Hannah"

"Yessssss!!" I screamed

The person screaming my name is my best friend Anna. I've known her since we were in middle school.

"Yes," I said calmly.

" Don't freak out but those assholes that mixed up our schedule finally put us back in the same class"

**Girl screams**

Anna is the most caring person I've ever met in my whole life.

"Finally I can't stand being lab partners with Jimmy anymore," my voice just sounds so happy ight now.

Having my.....

Omg

OMG

OMG

"Austin's here" I whispered to her as she rolled her eye. Aana thinks Austin is a .... Well to her exact words "a dumb, pathetic loser who has a pretty face"

AUSTIN'S POV

Going to college is like going to high school all over again. Every girl trying to get my attention and every guy wanting to be me. I don't get it why would they want to be me? I'm a spoilt brat who doesn't have a mother, who has a robotic father and the only person who can't get the girl that they've been crushing on since first grade.

"Yo Austin, what's up" That's Christ.

My best friend since grade school, thinking about it, he is the only person who had my back in everything I do. Don't get me wrong my dad supports me but not in the way I would like him to. He gives me whatever I want but never shows up for any game or parent-teacher conference. Christ, on the other hand, he's always there cheering me on and giving me advice on basically everything, on what color tie goes with a blue tux or how I should live with a father like mines and even how to get over that fact Hannah hates me.

I pull Christ in for a hug. "Hey man, you watched the game yesterday, that was fire."

We pull apart, "Yeah, it was good but I wished that Curry had scored more than 30 points, but guess what, because I'm psychic I can tell you that your girl Hannah is exactly five feet away from your exact position."

I punch Christ's shoulder. "Man, I love you, but you are the furthest thing from a psychic," I reply in a playful voice, and I ruffle his hair like he's a kid. I caught myself glimpsing over at Hannah. I had met her when we were in first grade, she was so nice and funny. She had the cutest face, and her eyes were so brown they kinda sparked, she is so innocent. She still has that babydoll face. I smile at the thought.

But since my mom died I guess I have changed but she did too. We never really talked since middle school, and for some reason she hates me. Every time me made eye contact she looks away or rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, man I know"

"Bro just go up and say hi, or ask for so notes or some crap." Christ sound so sure that she'll talk to me but I doubt it.

"Not today."

As we walked to the stairs where everybody is, my mind was still on her. Everyone was talking and joking around thinking I give a crap but all can think about is her. She's so different, so innocent, so... beautiful. When Charlotte picked on her in high school, I swear I wanted to kill her. But damn Hannah didn't even give me a chance, she doesn't need anyone to take care of her. She always put Charlotte and her friends in their place. She cared about every little thing that I don't care about.

Christ notched my shoulder, I guess he realized I'm daydreaming again.

 Hello angels. :) Thank you for ready my every first story and my very first chapter. I will see you in the next chapter <3Please vote, comment and share.