Chapter 4~She always surprised me but her laughter is like magic.

AUSTIN POV

She always surprised me but her laughter is like magic, I can't wait to see her again.

HANNAH POV

Seeing Austin today was great, he was surprised, but I'm not sure what he was surprised at. Tomorrow will be different, a good difference. In the following morning I got up, showered, did my makeup and spent the next twenty minutes picking my outfit. I ended up with blue ripped jeans, a white top, a light green bomber jacket, and white sneakers. For my hair, I just let it down. I was surprised that I had time for breakfast. I later made me to school.

Like a typical day me and Anna stood outside and talked, I glanced over at Austin he was talking to Christ then he started to walk in our path, my heart began to race. Where is he going? why is he coming this way? Can I stop thinking? Oh my god!

Where is he going? why is he coming this way? Can I stop thinking? Oh my god!

AUSTIN POV

I was so thrilled for school, and trust me I hate going to school but today was different, today is the day I finally get my princess,*chuckles* I sound like a prince from a Cinderella movie. The first thing I noticed was Hannah, damn she looks hot as hell.

I quickly filled Christ in,

"Damn, man you getting lucky" I playfully punched him in the arm,

"I'm gonna go talk to her"

As I walked away he tapped my shoulders. I'm nervous but I have to talk to her, she's looking at me, she looks nervous too, I better not stutter like a fool again. I stop right in front of her. "hey"

"Hi," she said looking at me with a courteous smile.

I looked around, "why do you guys regularly stand here?"

She looked at me, her eyes still sparked, she looks confident and pretty. In my thoughts, I almost missed her reply.

" Because it's less sunny here and it's better without all the boy excitement" she ran her hands through her hair,

"Hannah can I ask you something" she acknowledged with a nod

"Will you go out with me, .... Like on a date?"

HANNAH'S POV

He asked why we're always here and then out of nowhere, will you go on a date with me, and the better part Anna just said,

"I'll meet you in class," not even allowing me to respond she walked away.

I suppose I have to answer.

But what should I say? love him but a date? I don't know.

"Austin, what do you mean a date?"

He studied at me, completely concentrating on me

"Hannah a date as in where I get to take you out, and we do something fun and we'll cherish that forever"

He lifted my chin up and frowned, he said please without saying it. I want to kiss him, but he comprehended it before I did.

I want to kiss him, but he comprehended it before I did. 

AUSTIN POV

I want to kiss her, I'm working up to it, this can't get any worse.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly and still, that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—"

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the grass, tangled together, still kissing.

HANNAH POV

When he finally kisses my mouth, everything goes oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between lightning and thunder.

AUSTIN POV

One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi. Five Mississippi.

We kiss again. The next kiss is the kind that breaks open the sky. It steals my breath and gives it back. It shows me that every other kiss I've had in my life has been wrong.

HANNAH POV

What's gotten into me? Now I really can't breathe. A situation made worse by the lips that are suddenly pressing into mine. Our tongues have fallen madly in love and gotten married and moved to Paris. After I'm sure I've made up for all my former years of kisslessness,

I say "I think if we don't stop kissing, the world is going to explode."

"Seems like it," he whispers.

Hello angles, I'm sure you liked that ☝ 

Thank you so much for reading, this is my first story and I hope u enjoyed my recreation of Cinderella. 

Please follow me for updates, vote if you enjoyed and please share :)