Chapter 3~The truth is I'm not worth her precious time or attention.

HANNAH'S POV

I don't know what or how to feel, but I know I'm confused and a little lost. Why did Austin get mad? Why did he say that Charlotte meant nothing to him? I can't think about his right now I have a job and I plan to keep it.

AUSTIN'S POV

My heart ached the whole ride home, I felt lost and sorrowful. Not at the fact that Hannah and her best friend practically hates me but at the fact that I made her feel like she isn't worth my time, the truth is I'm not worth her precious time or attention.

HANNAH'S POV

The following day was Saturday, so I had no classes. I started the day by getting dressed and having a full breakfast, later I went to the shop. It was not that busy but it kept me from spacing. Around 5 I told my dad that I will go to the park to get some inspiration for a new painting I'm doing. The air was light and the wind was calm, it was perfect for relaxing. The calculated light and stretching shadows made new impacts to the park, bringing into the spotlight the specific plants that were overlooked in the brilliant late morning sun when just the loudest and brassiest hues gathered consideration. As night approaches, the moon plant plants develop and start to shine delicately, and out of the blue, light yellow, cream, and gleaming white-run the garden. Blooms in purple, burgundy, red, and even the pined for regal blue are currently expelled to the shadows.

"This the perfect scenery for my landscape". 

I didn't even realize I was speaking out loud, I guess I was too caught up in the moment
The garden part of the park remains open until 9 p.m. during summer, so I will have enough time to finish. I unpack my supplies and start to paint the light color and worked my way up to darker colors, suddenly I felt like someone was studying me.

AUSTIN'S POV

Last night after I saw Hannah I came home and went to bed and I didn't come back out of my room, I didn't have a reason too.

But now its twenty minutes to five and I feel like I need to get out of here, my room is about to make me feel like I'm in jail all over again. I had on regular black ripped jeans and a red t-shirt, as made my way out of the building I called a cab.

"Hey, can I get a cab on west 34th St". The dispatcher responded "sure, that will be just 5 minutes."

As I waited for the cap which felt like an eternity, I was thinking about where I'm gonna go. My mind went to sunset park for some reason so I headed there, as I got there I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, shortly the gorgeous view caught my attention.

As the wind softens, the lakes appeared as glass, reflecting perfectly the images of shoreline trees, seas of grasses, bright perennials, and colorful aquatic plants
As the wind softens, the lakes appeared as glass, reflecting perfectly the images of shoreline trees, seas of grasses, bright perennials, and colorful aquatic plants. With the sun out of the west, the dazzling colors from the perfect sunset shined. I walked down the path of the sunset and I froze.

My heart was racing just like in the movies, after every beat, the other felt louder, as the world tunes out. This isn't new. It happens every time I see her. Why is she even here? I came here to be away from her and get my thoughts together. Should I talk to her? Or just go back home? Maybe I should wait and see what she's doing? She was painting, damn she looks cute.

HANNAH POV

I was scared to turn around, but this was weird. So I tried to not make any sudden movement, I glimpsed at the person who was looking at me, I knew who it was, I ignored it. Well I tried too, he was here, look at me, so I took advantage of that. I tried to say this effortless, "I know I'm not a grocery item, but I can tell when you're checking me out."

I got up and turned around facing Austin. He was panicking. So I ignited into laughter and even better he joined.

Hello, my Angels thank you, thank you, thank you for reading my story, particularly this chapter. It was really fun to write, I hope you enjoyed it.⭐💘

I hope you read chapter 1 and 2, Please vote (⭐) and comment on what you'll like to see in forthcoming chapters. For future chapters updates please follow me and I'll see you next chapter.