Chapter Four

After showering and changing clothes, Yoongi had sat on his bed for a while, messing with his phone till he got hungry. The elder walked out of his room towards the kitchen. As he passed Jimin's room he noticed, not only was the door open, but Jimin was not in it. The younger was usually asleep by now. When he walked into the living room, he noticed a Jimin sized mass underneath a blanket on the couch. He could hear faint whimpers and sniffs coming from the covered boy. He placed his hand gently on his back.

"Chimmy, what's wrong?" Yoongi spoke delicately. The boy only continued to whimper. Yoongi slowly grabbed the blanket and pulled it off the boy who was quietly crying underneath it. Yoongi's heart hurt at the sight of tears streaming down the younger's face. "Jiminie..." Yoongi sat the pink haired boy up on the couch. Jimin wiped some of the tears from his face with his small delicate hands. The sight was almost too much for Yoongi to handle. "Jiminie, why are you crying?" Jimin sniffed again before replying.

"I'm sorry hyung," Jimin said in uneven breaths. Yoongi lifted his hand to hold Jimin's face and wipe some of the tears spilling from his eyes. "I didn't stay in the car because I was worried about you. You were taking so long and I didn't know if you had gotten hurt." Yoongi pulled the small boy into a hug, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Jimin followed by wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. The elder always knew that hugs made Jimin feel better and to be honest, hugs from Jimin always made Yoongi feel better. He could be having the worst day and it could be made better by a hug from the pink haired boy.

"Jiminie, it's okay. Don't cry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I was just worried about what could have happened to you." The two boys separated from the hug but arms remained around each other. Since they were little, Jimin and Yoongi had always been comfortable with being quite touchy with each other, especially when one of them was sad. Yoongi held the younger boy till he had calmed and his tears had dried. Yoongi put in one of Jimin's favorite movies which they watched till it was late and time to sleep. The two walked to their rooms.

"Goodnight Jiminie," Yoongi said, ruffling Jimin's pink hair as they approached the younger's door, causing Jimin to laugh. Jimin's laugh was higher pitched, soft, and never failed to fill Yoongi's heart that was otherwise cold, with warmth.

The next morning when Jimin awoke, he shut off his alarm and got up to get ready for school. He walked out into the kitchen to see Yoongi had beat him to it, for once. As soon as he neared the elder, he noticed the thick smell of smoke that was radiating from him. Yoongi was sitting at the dining table and he had a lit cigarette sticking out of his mouth as he messed with stuff on his phone. Jimin could feel a small cloud of anger in his stomach. He hated when Yoongi smoked, especially inside the house. He sat down next to the elder. Jimin always gave him a hard time when it came to smoking in hopes that he would decide to quit. After a few seconds, Yoongi noticed Jimin staring at him with an agitated look on his face.

"What?" Yoongi questioned.

"You know that stinks right?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow then blew a puff of smoke in Jimin's face causing him to cough a bit.

"Ew! If you're going to poison your own body, can you at least do it outside?" Yoongi rolled his eyes then stood up and walked out onto the porch. Jimin was surprised when he noticed the pack of cigarettes lying on the counter. Yoongi really shouldn't have left them there. An idea popped into Jimin's head as anxiety took over his stomach. What if I got rid of them? Jimin thought. He looked outside and saw Yoongi still preoccupied, so he snatched the pack and ran into the bathroom. Jimin opened the pack and dumped each cigarette into the toilet, along with the box and flushed them. The pink haired boy ran back into the kitchen and sat back down at the table. He could already tell that his face was red. Yoongi doesn't usually smoke that often, it still irritated Jimin that he did it at all. He hated the fact that Yoongi was basically shortening his own life when Jimin wanted to have him around as long as possible. The door opened and Yoongi walked in. The cigarette he had in his hand was gone. Yoongi scanned Jimin's face. Upon first glance, he knew the younger had done something.

"What did you do?" Yoongi questioned the pink haired boy. Jimin shook his head.

"Nothing," He tried to say calmly but only made the situation more suspicious. Yoongi looked at the counter, that was when it hit him.

"Where are they?" He looked back at Jimin who's face had turned an even darker shade of red. Yoongi stormed past Jimin towards the bathroom.

"Hyung I..." The younger started but was cut off.

"What the fuck, Jimin?!" Yoongi yelled from the bathroom. The cigarettes had been flushed away but the box remained. "What did you do that for?!" Yoongi's face was contorted and angry, something that was never usually directed at the younger.

"Hyung...you look out for me all the time. Just this once, let me look after you?" Yoongi's face which was red from anger, relaxed as the younger spoke. "Please don't hate me, hyung," The younger said looking at his own feet.

"I could never hate you Jimin," Yoongi responded quietly. He could never truly remain mad at Jimin, especially when he said things like that. Yoongi sighed as his anger left, he walked out of the room. He had nothing to say to the younger who had left him completely speechless.

(A/N: Sorry these chapters have been so short. The future chapters are longer.)