2

So, I changed the name Taemi calls Taehyung, Taemi now calls Taehyung, "Daddy" while Hyungguk still calls Taehyung "Mommy" :) Also sorry for the super late update.

--------------

Today was Taemi's birthday, which meant that today was the day Taehyung would see Jeongguk's face in a long time.

Taehyung was currently waiting for their turn as Taemi bounced up and down excitedly while a sleeping Hyungguk was in Taehyung arms.

"Taemi, you have your present for Jeongguk-ssi, right?" Taemi showed Taehyung the pink bag she was holding and nodded.

"Good, cause it was hard to make." Taehyung smiled down at her daughter, she wouldn't stop grinning. He loved seeing her so happy, he wanted to give her the world so she wouldn't have to experience those bad things again.

The line moved and Taemi was ecstatic because they were next.

Taemi was only an inch taller than the table so only the top of her head and forehead was seen, Jeongguk smiled down at the small girl and grinned when she stood on her tip toes so she can see

"Hi! I'm Kim Taemi! I like you, Oppa" Jeongguk gave the little girl an amused look.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk."

"I know! Oppa is famous, didn't you know?" Jeongguk let out a small chuckle.

"Are you a princess?" Taemi pointed toward Jeongguk's flower crown.

"No, I'm a king," Jeongguk took off his flower crown and placed it onto the little girl's head. "But, you can be my princess."

"Do you have a queen?" Taemi adjusted her flower crown.

"It's a secret." Jeongguk smirked. Taemi tilted her head in confusion but decided to let it go.

"My daddy made this for you." Taemi put the bag onto the table and Jeongguk grabbed it.

Meanwhile a staff handed Taehyung a small stool.

"Taemi, use this stool." Before Jeongguk could look inside the bag, he looked up abruptly at the rich, honey-like voice, he didn't even notice him standing behind Taemi before.

"Is that your daddy?" Jeongguk asked,

"Yes, I am." Taehyung answered instead, trying to look unnerved but could not meet his eyes.

Taemi got onto the stool and smiled widely.

"He is pretty right?" Taemi asked and Taehyung smiled.

"Yes, very pretty." Jeongguk seemed almost dazed for a minute for until a staff came and took the pink bag. "Have I met you before?" Taehyung eyes widened a little. He doesn't remember? Of course he doesn't, stupid Taehyung.

"U-um, I don't believe so." Taehyung laughed nervously and Jeongguk only hummed and dropped the conversation.

"Where's your mommy?" Jeongguk asked as he looked around.

"My daddy is my mommy." Jeongguk was confused.

"I adopted her and I'm not in a relationship."

Hyungguk stirred in Taehyung's arms and for a second Taehyung was scared he'd started crying, but it was the complete opposite. Hyungguk lifted his head and lazily looked around until he met Jeongguk. He whined softly and stretched his arms out towards Jeongguk. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, asking for permission and Taehyung gave him to Jeongguk.

"Are you still sleepy, baby?" Jeongguk bounced Hyungguk a little and Hyungguk let out a small giggle, showcasing his only two front teeth.

"Taemi, we have leave soon." Taehyung tucked a strand of her long black hair behind her ear.

"What?, No!" Taemi whined. Taehyung gave a small frown.

"I'm sorry, but other people are waiting for their turn." Taemi sighed and agreed to leave.

Jeongguk handed Hyungguk back to Taehyung after he gave a soft kiss onto Hyungguk's plush cheek.

"Bye, bye Jeongguk Oppa!" Jeongguk waved goodbye to the small family, but his eyes was locked onto the beautiful single father. He looked so familiar but he couldn't recall from where he saw him from. Man, Hyungguk looks exactly like me, what an adorable baby.

"Taemi?" Taehyung asked as he tucked her into bed.

"Yes, daddy?" Taemi said as she was stuffed in between her usual pile of plushies and stuffed animals.

"Where's my plushy?"

"The one you made of yourself?"

"Yea, that one."

"I lost it, sorry daddy..." Taemi pouted.

"Aw, baby. It's okay, I can make another one. I know how much you loved that plushy."

Jeongguk stepped out of his bathroom with a trail of steam leaving it. He only had a towel on his waist and droplets of water was dripping down his chest and abs. He rubbed his hair with a smaller towel before throwing it onto his bed. Jeongguk sighed and look at the pile of gifts he got from the fan meet. He contemplated leaving them there unopened until a small pink bag caught his eye, so he grabbed it and looked inside.

 He contemplated leaving them there unopened until a small pink bag caught his eye, so he grabbed it and looked inside