3

Sorry for taking so long :(

------------

You're such a pretty little thing

Come for me baby

Here's $300 to keep your mouth shut, just pretend we've never even met and I'll do the same

hyung...

Taehyung...

"Taehyung!" The said man jolted awake, sweat littering his forehead.

"Y-yoongi hyung? What're you doing here?" Taehyung lifted the covers off his hot body and grabbed his phone; 2:30 pm

"OH MY GOD, I need to hurry up and pick up Taemi from kindergarten!" Taehyung hopped off his bed and slipped on his pink bunny slippers ones Taeri personally picked out.

"Actually about that-" Yoongi spoke but got cut off by a loud squeal

"OH MAN HWOLY SHEET" A sweet voice yelled out; one so familiarly so. Taehyung's face paled as he started at Yoongi until it morphed into anger.

"Um! I didn't teach Hyungguk that, by the way!" Yoongi yelled out as Taehyung walked past him.

Taehyung ignored Yoongi and zoomed out of his bedroom shocked to find Hyungguk in the arms of no one other than Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk stared back at Taehyung who's hair was disheveled, sweat dripped down his collar bone and a few buttons were left undone on his pajama top.

"Wha-" Jeongguk dropped Hyungguk who landed on his soft bum onto the many pillows littering the hardwood floor.

Hyungguk sniffled and look like he was about to cry, he whined, making grabby hands towards Jeongguk to lift him up again and so the idol did.

"T-Taehyung, I can explain" Yoongi popped out from behind Taehyung scaring him while Hyungguk only clapped his tiny hands and babbled.

Taehyung turned around and grabbed Yoongi's collar, dragging him to the kitchen

"Hey, kid I'm still your hyung so you better not get any bright ideas that you can boss me around" Yoongi huffed and Taehyung scoffed.

"Why the fuck is he in my living room!" Taehyung whispered loudly to which Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why the fuck don't you ask him yourself." The single parent groaned in annoyance.

"Yoongi hyung! You know why!" Yoongi sighed

"You know that I want to go and punch him just as much as you do, but you aren't going to sit around acting all oblivious while he walks back into your life. It's up to you to decide if you're gonna start something or if Hyungguk and Taemi are going to live without a father the rest of their lives." Taehyung eyes teared up as he sobbed

"B-but he doesn't even know! Why should he deserve to be in their lives?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Yes, Taehyung he doesn't deserve it but, don't you think Hyungguk and Taemi deserve to know?" Taehyung sucked in a deep breath and washed his face with some cold water before going out to the living room.

"Um...Jeongguk-ssi there's something you need to know"