•Unfortunately Lucky•

ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇ! ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ᴘʀᴏsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ! ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Jungkook looks at himself on the mirror, wearing a revealing outfit. His nipples, buttcheeks and thighs were exposed.

He had no other choice. He needed the money to pay for his college and rent. Quick. He stood at the corner of the stage, watching the others dance on the center.

He then glanced at the audience, gulping nervously. They all seemed thirsty.

“What are you still doing here?”

The owner of the bar asked from behind, giving his soft butt a spank. The bunny flinched before getting forcefully pushed towards the stage.

He shyly danced, attempting to entertain the customers. His looks alone was enough to make them harder than they already were.

He was able to grab a certain someone's attention.

ווו

“I'm bored.”

Taehyung stood up from his comfy seat, grabbing his jacket. He was about to leave when one of his friends whistled while the others' eyes were glued to the stage when a certain bunny popped out.

“I want him.”

He said, staring at his prey. The waiter heard him and quickly ran to the owner to inform him. The owner didn't hesitate, calling Jungkook. The bunny obediently went to him.

“Here.”

He handed him a key to one of the rooms.

“You've got a customer. Entertain him well.”

Jungkook looked at him with a confused expression. He was about to ask him what he meant when the waiter dragged him to the room. Another one went to Taehyung to guide him to the assigned room.

ווו

“W-What are you doi-”

He whimpered when he felt the cold golden leash around his neck. It was chained to the dark wall. The waiter left without a word.

Jungkook was left alone on the floor until another man entered. He looked up to see a handsome young man.

“I've never seen you here before...”

Taehyung spoke, undoing his belt. It made Jungkook more nervous. He knew it was bound to happen, taking on a job like this, yet he was still scared.

“P-Please... B-Be gentle... I-It's my first time...”

He desperately begged, hoping the man would understand. His eyes widened when Taehyung let out a dark chuckle.

“I like that. Beg more.”

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes, which made the other hard.

“P-Please...”

V puts his belt against the bunny's lips.

“Now be a good bunny and bite onto this...”

Although confused, Jk obediently bites onto the leather while V unzipped and pulled down his pants along with his boxers, setting his monster free.

“Face the wall, baby.”

The rich one commanded. Seeing the hard beast frightened the bunny more. He shivered and hesitantly turned around, exposing his back.

“Who allowed you to be that cute? Ah, fuck...”

Taehyung placed his hands onto Jk's small waist and entered him with full force, dry and without warning nor preparation. The sudden movement made the poor bunny cry in pain.

He bit onto the belt harder and pressed his palms against the wall, trying his best to keep himself from falling. More tears fell from his eyes. The pain was unbearable.

Taehyung's lips formed a sadistic smirk while he placed one of his hands onto his hair, pulling it harshly. He began to move, sliding his member deeper until it was completely inside.

“Don't worry... This will only hurt... a lot.”

He pulled out and shoved his member in once again. He started thrusting hard, not bothering to let him adjust to his length.

He enjoyed listening to his muffled cries and moans while his monster devoured his poor hole.

Once satisfied, he released his milk deep inside the bunny as he let out a sigh.

He then lets go of him, letting him collapse on the floor while cum filled and dripped from his sore hole.

Jungkook weakly laid on the cold floor, panting and sobbing. The wet belt was dropped near him.

“Tsk. Get up.”

V coldly ordered.

“I-I can't...I-It's so painful...”

Jk cried, staying on the floor. He had no energy left and his lower half were aching.

“We're not done yet...”

V bent down and took off the leash. He lifted him up, throwing him on the bed.

“That was only the first round...”