•Stolen Property•

ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ! ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ! ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

A group of men sailed their ship, carrying chests of golds and tied-up victims. It did not take long before karma hits them.

A familiar black and red ship with a pirate flag, famous for being one of the most dangerous and unstoppable pirate ships, had came into view.

As if the strong waves weren't bad enough, the ship sailed towards the other men. It was too late for them to try and escape.

The pirates came and invaded their ship, killing anyone who gets in the way.

“Take everything.”

The captain commanded and his men obediently did as told. They split up and searched for something valuable.

The chaos frightened those who were tied. They cried and prayed as the captain walked towards them, staring at them coldly.

“What should we do with 'em, Captain?”

“Take them, too. It'll be amusing to watch them get eaten by sharks later.”
They heard him and whimpered. The others cried louder and began to struggle. It was no use. They couldn't escape.

Once every gold and valuable property was transferred to the pirate ship, they left.

•×•×•×•

The woman screamed and squirmed while one of the pirates placed her on the plank.

“P-Please! Have mercy!”

She cried out, closing her eyes to prevent herself from seeing the swimming sharks below. However, her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Captain V just stared at her before gesturing the others to continue. The woman cried more before getting forcefully pushed off. Her screams became louder as the sharks began to eat her alive.

Jungkook, the one who was next in line, gulped nervously. They all went silent when they heard him peed his pants.

They then laughed.

“Poor boy pissed his pants!”

One of them yelled while laughing.

“I-I'm...sorry...”

Jungkook, blushing in embarrassment, sobbed and apologized. He definitely caught the captain's attention. He looked at him with his usual serious expression.

“I-I can't! I can't-”

Another pirate was dying in laughter.

Jungkook looked back at the captain with teary eyes and red cheeks and nose. V found it adorable, which was rare for him.

“Let's cut off his member first and let him watch while the sharks eat it!”

A pirate suggested while another one quickly pulled down Jungkook's pants, exposing his lower half and making him shiver. The same pirate took out his sword. He was about to slicey slice when V got up from his seat and blocked the sword with his.

V glared at him, making him back away almost immediately. He then turned around and lifted Jungkook up, carrying him on his shoulder like a sac of potatoes.

He went to the captain's quarters and kicked the door open-

(I don't know how ships work lol)

-, harshly throwing Jk on the floor.

“Oof-!”

Jungkook winced in pain before weakly sitting up to look up at the captain. His eyes widened when he noticed something else.

There was a huge bulge in V's pants.

“This is your fault...”

His grip on his sword tightened. Jk saw it and shivered in fear.

“I-I'm sorr-”

“Any last words?”

More tears rolled down the boy's cheeks. His nose and cheeks reddened more. Seeing his helpless form made V feel a foreign feeling.

“I-I don't want to die...”

He curled up into a ball, hugging his knees to his chest while crying. V's eyes twitched. Why was he having second thoughts? He was confused. Usually, he wouldn't hesitate on killing people. No matter what age nor gender.

“Stop that.”

“I-I'm sorry...I-I can't help but cry...I-I'm scared..”

“That's not what I meant!”

He angrily sliced the closest object near him with his sword, making Jk shut up.

“Stop being cute, god damn it!”