Part 1

~Tohru POV~

I was making lunch for me, Miss Kobayashi and Kanna trying to find a way to make her eat my tail. She's gonna eat my tail meat sooner or later! I was mindlessly chopped vegetables when suddenly, a loud boom was heard.

Miss Kobayashi and I rushed out to see a giant crater in the parking lot. We made our way when suddenly, I noticed he was there, he couldn't be mistaken for anyone else that armour, the white hair and that damned sword that killed so many of my loved ones.

"Hey Tohru do you know this guy? You're staring at him like you caught him talking to me." Miss Kobayashi said. That would only make him even more despicable! "Huh? Him? Never seen him in my life! We definitely never fought in the other world, if that's what you're wondering!" I say flawlessly lying to Miss Kobayashi. "Oh so he's a human from your world, you fought huh?" Miss Kobayashi said. How did she see through my lie, is she psychic!

"Anyway he looks like he's in rough shape let's let him stay for the night." "No! Miss Kobayashi he's dangerous!" "And you're not? Tohru, let the poor man sleep, I doubt he's that much of a threat anyways." "Huh, I guess you're right, Miss Kobayashi." "Alright So it's settled, you're gonna have to make more for supper and there better not be any tail meat in it!" 'She's so scary with those dead fish eyes!'

Time skip

~YN POV~

I woke up to the smell of steaks being cooked. I look around to see a maid with antlers cooking.

"Um excuse me miss but where am I?"

She looked at me, stared for a while then kept cooking.

'Weird girl'

"Hey Tohru how's our guest? Did he- oh hello I'm Kobayashi and this Tohru."

"Uh hello sir, please don't think I'm rude but what am I doing here."

"Sir?! Why you miserable little human!" The maid got really mad, she eyes became completely yellow and her teeth looked more fang like as a ball of fire was being formed in her mouth.

"Now I got you where I want you beast!"

I reached for my sword to realize it was gone.

"Hey! That's not fair if I don't get my sword you shouldn't have your powers!"

"Hey! Everyone calm down!" The man or woman I'm not sure.

"I apologize ma'am, I didn't realize that you were the master of household and that you managed to tame the beast. I sir YN LN am in your debt."

"Uh apology accepted? Anyway my name is Kobayashi. What happened anyway?"

"Oh that? That cranky old chaos faction leader got mad at how strong I'am so he teleported me here."

"Ha! There's no way you could ever be on equal grounds as my Dad." Tohru scoffed

"Believe it beast, while I believe he was using his full power I managed to put up a good fight."

"Hey Tohru does something smell like it's burning." Kobayashi said

"Ah! The steaks!" Tohru screams

Dumb dragon.

"Hey why don't you take off that armour? I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable without it." Kobayashi suggests.

"No I'm good, I actually feel more at ease with it. I mean what's safer than indestructible armour?" I say proudly.

"Indestructible? Then why is there a dint on the back of it?" Kobayashi questioned

"What! Where?" I said taking off my chest plate looking for the dint.

"Pee-yew! you stink YN, go take a bath!"

"A bath?"

"Don't tell you've never taken a bath before."

"No. In my world baths are only taken by the richest peoples and even then it's only once a month, the rest of the time they cover the smell with perfumes."

"That's disgusting, I'm gonna make you a bath okay?"

"Would you grant me such an honour? Truly you are a kind a generous woman!"

~ 3rd person POV~

After a much needed bath YN, Kanna, Kobayashi and Tohru sat down for an extra well done steak supper, even though Tohru made YN the smallest steak they all seemed pleased with the good food.

"Well miss Kobayashi, I thank you for your hospitality but I must search for shelter for the night."

"Aww! You can't stay too bad! Oh well, see ya later and good luck finding that shelter." Tohru said seemingly to eager for the knight to leave.

"Hey YN, if you want you could always just sleep on the couch." Kobayashi said.

"Really? Thank you miss Kobayashi!"

"Hey it's no problem."

"Seriously, how come I'm the only one who had to beg to stay with you?"

"He didn't barge in demanding to stay."

"Hmph!"

"Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?"

———— CHAPTER END————

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my book!

~Hobo_Writer