Part 5

~Kobayashi POV~

"Gotta pee."

I stumbled off my bed just to step on Tohru's tail.
"Alright beer time." I say as open fridge only to get a face full of Tohru's boobs.

"Is there any juice?" Kanna while getting real close to me.

"I'm so over this."

~timeskip~

"Alright guys we have to clean up the apartment before we move."

While I was saying that YN was pacing back and forth.

"Something wrong YN?"

"Yeah, I wanna train, but I don't want to train alone anymore, I need someone my level to train with."

"I don't think we have humans your level, so why not train with Tohru or Kanna."

"Tohru's a meany that doesn't like me and Kanna is itty bitty, I can't fight her!"

"How about we treat this cleaning like training for all of us."

"Hmm, Excellent idea! I expect nothing else from my sister!"

Just as YN says that he lifts the couch out with one hand and carries it outside.

"Good job YN!"

"Heeey no fair, I do that stuff all the time and you never praise me."

"That's because it's your job, also you're not human so it wouldn't be as impressive."

"Grr, that's it knighty, I challenge you to a cleaning competition, then Kobayashi will know that I'm the best!"

"You're on, dragon breath!"

Wow didn't think it'd be THAT easy to get those two to work like that.

Sometime after that we moved on to the living room where everyone dusted.

"So Tohru as a dragon do you like to stay clean."

"I suppose so I like to take bathes as well as brush my teeth."

"You brush your teeth? Do you have a dragon sized toothbrush?"

"No, I use my claws to dig out the bugs and stuff."

"Bugs? But what about the bacteria?"

"Yeah, they're so small I don't even notice them."

"I guess, hey YN, how did you keep clean?"

"Well, I wasn't rich enough to own a bath, so I just covered myself with perfumes and other toiletries, but even the poorest of the commoners could brush their teeth, I had a rough rag that I covered with pastes and powders."

"Oh, that was... educational."

After cleaning and packing up all our stuff we ventured out to find a bigger apartment for all of us to live in.