Prologue

There is a room in the base of aliens. Before the big screen there are Dren and Tarb.

"What did you find?" Dren tells Tarb next to him.

"It looks interesting, I brought some equipment for playing properly." Tarb answers while putting the DVD in the player.

Dren says that he seems to be enjoying it "I can not think of the next strategy and it's exactly right for killing time"

After about 20 minutes ...

"Hey Dren, can we make this monster?" Tarb refers to the frog-type monster on the screen.

"What are you planning to do?" Dren responds.

"I will send him to Mew Mew, I guess he can win." Tarb said bullishly.

"Well ... We are getting stuck and trying. But it's not fun as it is ..." Dren hears to Tarb.

"... It looks interesting, let's do it at once!" Tarb says happily.

"Oh, of course it is a secret to Sardon. I do not want to complain." Dren says.

"That's right" When Tarb answered, the two stopped the picture and disappeared somewhere.

===============================================================================

In the Cafe Mew Mew

Corina, Bridget and Kikki were waiting in the hall after preparing to open the cafe.

"Preparation is completed." Kikki looks around the hall with mop in both hands.

"Even 3 people have finished so quickly." Bridget puts a vase on the table and answers.

"Sister Renee can not help it but I am dissatisfied with Zoey being delayed by supplementation" Corina says sitting in a chair.

"Hey guys, it looks like Predasite appeared in the park. Please go now. I will tell the other two people to join as soon as business is over."Elliot came from behind the cafe and said it.

"Ok!"Three people hurried to the park.