Be devoured

Predasite Toad was overwhelming Bridget in the situation of the battle in the park.

"Tay!" Bridget plays an attack on Predasite Toad to help the friends who were eaten by Predasite Toad. "Ouch!" She rolls on the ground under the heavy attack of Predasite Toad.

"I will eat you, Mew Bridget!" Predasite Toad brings both hands to the horn of the forehead and attempts to form Pac-Man.

It was at that time.Predasite Toad is blown away by the attacks of Mew Zoey and Mew Renee who came late.

"Sorry, I was late. What's the situation?" Zoey tells Bridget.

"Corina and Kikki were eaten, my attack would not work," Bridget replied.

"You guys, I often disturbed my meal!" Predasite Toad stands up and shoots energy bolt.

"I will try it." Renee summoned the weapon Purple Dagger and attacked Predasite Toad with the whip of light. The light whip hits the horn of Predasite Toad, the horn breaks and falls to the ground.

"Ooooooooh!My horn is broken!"Predasite Toad carries both hands to the forehead and shakes her body."Things like this will grow new again after a while, so I will eat you as raw!"She said so, opened her mouth and stretched the red tongue to Bridget and wound it many times.

"What are you going to do !?" Bridget opens her eyes wide and shouts.Then, Predasite Toad grabs the tongue with both hands and attracts Bridget."Ohhh!"Landing from the head to the mouth of a large open Predasite Toad.

"Bridget!"Zoey and Renee shout.

"Gulp...Gulp...Gulp..."Predasite Toad opens and closes the mouth many times and swallows Bridget."Gulp...Burp!You had a nice taste."She swallows Bridget and carries her hands in her mouth.

When swallowed Bridget passes through the throat of Predasite Toad, she is wrapped in yellow green light and becomes an energy ball.And she is sent into a pink wide space.She is carried somewhat downward between the two who were already swallowed."Corina! Kikki!"Bridget looks at the two people and raises the voice, red tentacles appeared from the surroundings and restrained her wrapped around both feet.A thick tentacle sticks to her mouth."(Painful ... I can not move ...)"She resists but can not exorcise her tentacles.The outside sight appears to her eyes and she is struck with a green hand and her face is caught many times.

"Bridget was eaten by Predasite..."Zoey is puzzled by the surprise.

"Who wants to eat next?"Predasite Toad points toward the remaining two people.Then let the face of Bridget emerge at the center right lower part of her belly and beat with right hand.And the circumference of Bridget's face glows yellow green.

"Zoey, I will be a decoy. Attack if you show a gap!"Renee tells Zoey.

"Okay Renee."When Zoey nods, Renee heads for Predasite Toad.

"Hah!"Although Renee attacks Predasite Toad many times, it has no effect at all, she is grabbed and arms are thrown away.

"Next is you!" Predasite Toad opens her mouth, extends the red tongue and winds around Renee.

Then she grabs the tongue with both hands and draws Renee.

"Oops!"Renee lands from the head to the mouth of Predasite Toad.And she is swallowed as it is."Zoey now!" She shouts while being swallowed.

Zoey summons a weapon so that it does not miss the gap that Predasite Toad showed."Rose Bell, Full Pow..."When she tried to release a deathblow, she was thrust by someone."Dren!" Zoey who got up cried seeing his opponent.

When swallowed Renee passes through the throat of Predasite Toad, she is wrapped in purple light and becomes an energy ball.And she is sent into a pink wide space.She moves down next to Corina.And red tentacles appeared from the surroundings and restrained her wrapped around both feet.A thick tentacle sticks to her mouth."(What on earth is she doing ...)"The outside sight appears to her eyes and she is beaten her face repeatedly with green hands.

"Yum yum yum ... She is a pomegranate, unusual." Predasite Toad is satisfied with the left hand tapping the face of Renee which emerged on the left side of her belly."There is still room in my stomach, so do not worry." She says to Zoey.

"...!"Zoey bites her teeth and sets Rose Bell again.

"It's useless Zoey. You are destined to eat." Dren smiles evil smiles.

"I do not know until I try!" Zoey tries to release a deathblow again, but a thin string winds around her.

"Yeah! I did it!"Tarb joins Dren and Predasite Toad with a happy appearance.

"Tarb...!"Zoey managed to escape but managed to break the string.

"Pick up dessert!" Predasite Toad stretches out his red tongue and winds around Zoey.And she grabs the tongue with both hands and draws Zoey.

"No!"Zoey lands from the head to the mouth of Predasite Toad.

"Gulp...gulp..."Predasite Toad opens and closes the mouth many times and swallows Zoey.

"Don't eat me! Noooooooooooo!"Zoey resists while screaming, but she is swallowed as it is.

"Gulp!She has a strawberry taste. It tastes perfect for dessert!"Predasite Toad is enjoying the reverberation of Zoey's taste."Burp! I can not eat this."She spits click-clack toy.

When swallowed Zoey passes through the throat of Predasite Toad, she is wrapped in pink light and becomes an energy ball.And she is sent into a pink wide space.She moves down between Corina and Renee."Corina, Bridget, Kikki, Renee!" Zoey shouts at the sight of the four people being swallowed. Red tentacles appeared from the surroundings and restrained her wrapped around both feet.A thick tentacle sticks to her mouth."Mmmmmggggggg!"She resists but can not unravel the tentacles. The outside sight appears to her eyes. And she is beaten her face many times with green hand and is stroked with another hand.

"Hohohohoho."Predasite Toad embarrasses Zoey's face on her belly laughing and hits many times.When the face of Zoey glows pink, Dren strokes Zoey's face.

"Well done, Predasite Toad. Do you know what you need to do next?"Dren says while stroking.

"Of course I will eat a lot of people after this?"Predasite Toad replies.

"Yes, please go now."Dren responds to that.

"Because it looks interesting, I will follow," says Tarb.

"Well then, I will eat a lot!" Predasite Toad headed for the city.

Tarb chased afterwards and Dren went back to the base.