trouble

"But I'm sorry that's not allowed." Jeongyeon said as she packs her stuff, getting ready to leave.

"Why is it not allowed?!" Sana said in frustration.

"Y/N is 15 and Sana is 21, A teacher and a Student can't date. Sana will seem like a pedo because her so called girlfriend is 15." Jeongyeon said and turns the door knob. But Sana stopped her and held her wrist.

"Who cares if im older? We love each other. It's true love." Sana said with her puppy eyes.

"Ur cute puppy eyes aren't working, Deal with it. U can't be in a relationship." Jeongyeon growled.

Jeongyeon left but Sana grabbed her wrist.

"Please Jeongyeon unnie! I'm begging you!" Sana went on her knees and begged.

"It's not gonna work Sana, Now get up." Jeongyeon said helping Sana stand up.

Jeongyeon pulled her wrist away from Sana and slammed the door.

"Sana.. Watch out.. I'm coming for ur hot girlfriend." Jeongyeon said quietly and smirks.

"What do we do now?" Y/N said downly.

"Still date." Sana winks.

"She just said it's not allowed Sana." Y/N held Sana's hand sadly.

"I don't care about her rules." Sana said angrily but followed with a pout.

"Your the cutest teacher." Y/N smiles and pinches Sana's cheeks.

"I know, and your the cutest and best student." Sana said and pecked Y/N's soft lips.

"Let's go." Sana grabbed Y/N's wrist and left the office.

"I'll see you later at ur house." Y/N said and waved goodbye.

"Pick me up later! Love u!" Sana yelled loudly and walks away.

"Love you too!" Y/N blew a flying kiss.

Sana acted like she caught it and put it in her lips. Y/N smiled and walked away.

Time skip:

"Cmon Sana! Let's go home!" Y/N yelled as Sana quickly puts her stuff in her purse.

"Okay okay!!" Sana yelled and ran to Y/N, but she tripped but luckily Y/N ran to her and caught her with the speed of light.

"Whoa whoa Sana!" Y/N ran and caught Sana as fast as possible.

"AHHH!" Sana said and put her arms around Y/N's neck.

"I'm shorter than u but I'm stronger." Y/N teased and helped Sana get up.

"Shut up." Sana pouted and made a cute angry face.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." Y/N kissed Sana on the cheeks and apologized.

"Okay let's go!" Sana held Y/N's hands and went out the go to the car.

It was a quiet drive, But Sana decided to break the silence.

"You know, Jeongyeon is not the boss of our relationship. We can still date." Sana explained.

"I know, but I'm scared that ur gonna go to jail." Y/N sadly said.

"It's okay, I won't. I promise." Sana took Y/N's hands and intertwined her hands with Y/N's.