safe?

"What was she thinking?!" Sana said frustratedly

Y/N started to get teary because of the accident that happened with her and Jeongyeon. Sana stopped in a dark parking lot to comfort Y/N.

"Hey, hey hey, Don't cry. It's all okay now." Sana unbuckled Y/N's seatbelt and gently grabbed Y/N to her side to hug her.

"Thank you for saving me Sana." Y/N hugged Sana and wiped her tears with Sanas hoodie.

"You don't need to thank me." Sana smiled softly and let go of Y/N.

Time skip:

Y/N and Sana woke up by the sound of their irritating alarm.

"Aish! Shut up!" Y/N yelled and lazily turned her alarm off.

"Well, Good morning to you too." Sana chuckles and gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead.

Y/N blushed secretly.

"Cmon! Let's go hurry, We have school, Remember?" Sana stretched and stood up to get her clothes.

"Oh yeah sure." Y/N lazily went to her closet and picked up some clothes, A white hoodie, adidas trackpants, and some black and white superstar shoes.

Sana and Y/N went to the washroom together and changed to their new clothes.

They forgot to eat breakfast, since they were too busy being clingy with each other.

A few minutes later, They arrived at school.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Jeongyeons ass." Sana said with her anger slowly fading in and her fists clenched.

"Hey, Calm down okie?" Y/N massaged Sana's shoulders.

"Yeah I'm calm, Totally." Sana said while smirking.

Y/N said goodbye and went to religion class, While Sana goes to someone's office.

Sana started banging loudly on the door.

"YOO FUCKING JEONGYEON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR I WILL." Sana said her face turning red, and her knuckles hurting because of the pressure she put on the poor door.

Jeongyeon opened the door, smirking at Sana. "What u want? U want me to grab ur titties next? I won't mind."

Sana came in the room and slammed the door, Jeongyeon hand got squished due to the hard slam.

"Fuck! Sana! What were you thinking?!" Jeongyeon started sucking her fingers to help the pain.

"If you touch me or Y/N, I'm gonna be the one that grabs ur titties, and i'm gonna cut your nipples off and feed them to you." Sana glares deadly at Jeongyeon.

"Okay, Go then." Jeongyeon cockily said.

"Fuck off man." Sana grabbed Jeongyeon collar and punched her in the face and left.

"Nice talk with yoo!" Sana laughed while walking down the hallway.

"Bitch." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and wiped the blood of her mouth.

Few days later..

TO BE CONTINUED

i'm making a new story hope y'all will like it