She Knows

Hey guys, Merry Christmas Eve. I thought I'd give you guys a little Christmas gift early. Enjoy the new chapter and please leave a comment. Have a Merry Christmas.🎁🎄 😉

Jay was happy to hear the sound of familiar mechs approaching. He turned and saw his friends arrived, he ran towards them.

"Guys, good to see you." He said.

"Hey, What happened to your mech?" Cole asked, looking the destroyed mech behind Jay.

"They shot me down," Jay explained.

"Are you alright?" Lloyd asked.

"Just a few bruises, I think." Jay said. Then, the ninja got the parts of Jay's  destroyed mech and carried them back to their headquarters. The damage was pretty bad.

Once they were safely back at their headquarters, they took a look at how bad the mech was damaged and how bad Jay was hurt.

"Well, it looks like a couple of scraps and bruises, but other than that, nothing's broken." Wu said, after he examined Jay.

"I wish we could say his mech was like that," Nya said, going through what was left of Jay's mech. "Basically, everything is broken. It'll take us two weeks to even make it fly."

"And that is not accounting for all of our distractions." Zane said, walking over to the mech.

"Speaking of distractions, we should probably head back to school, so that the teachers don't get suspicious about where we've been." Kai said, already in his normal clothes.

Once they were all in their normal clothes, they all headed back to school, and just in time for the after Garmadon role call.

Every time there's a Garmadon attack, the students will gather around their teachers and wait for their names to be call, just to be sure they didn't die in the attack.

After all the names were called, the intercom came on, meaning the principal was making an announcement.

"Students, due to the damage our school took from today's Garmadon attack, the school will be closing until it is repaired. Which will be two to three weeks." He announced.

All the students cheered. They were, for once, happy that Garmadon had attacked Ninjago.

The students all left for home after the announcement was made. Jay was about to start walking home, when he heard a familiar voice say, "Hey Jay," he quickly turned and saw Emily standing behind him, with a large smile on her face.

"Hey Emily, how are you?" Jay asked, wondering if she would say anything about saving the Lightning Ninja.

"I survived my first Garmadon attack, so pretty good," she said, then looked Jay straight in the eyes. "And, don't tell anyone, but I saved the Lightning Ninja."

Jay knew he had to keep cool, otherwise she'd find out his secret. "That had to have been pretty cool." He said, not looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah, and also, he was pretty nice," she said, "and I felt as if I knew him."

Jay turned and saw her staring at him, with a large smirk on her face. It was then that he realized that she knew his secret. He had to think fast.

"Well, um, maybe you saw him somewhere before." Jay said, trying not to show his face. He was a terrible liar.

"Jay," Emily said, putting a hand on Jay's shoulder and turning him to face her. "I know you're the Lightning Ninja."

Jay looked like he was about ready to burst. He decided to try and deny it. "That's the funniest this I've heard this morning." Jay said, forcing himself to laugh, but he could see she wasn't buying it.

"It's okay," Emily said. "I promise I won't tell a soul."

All Jay could do was sigh. "How did you know it was me?" He asked her as the walked down the streets of Ninjago.

"It was the way the Lightning Ninja blushed when he asked he about my other friend. His face looked as red as a tomato when I said that I thought my friend was really cute." Emily explained.

"Yeah, that was a dead giveaway." Jay said, blushing.

Emily's smile suddenly turned into a frown. She looked at Jay and asked, "Are you going to tell the other ninja."

Jay thought about this for a minute. His friends had a right to know that someone knew their secret. But, he also knew that it was his secret he'd blow, and his friends had nothing to do with it. And if he told them, they might had told him to stay away from Emily, and Jay didn't want that.

"I won't tell the other," Jay said, Emily's smile returned. "But you have to do something for me now."

"What would that be?" Emily asked, looking a little nervous on what it could be.

"You have to go to karaoke with me and my friends." Jay said.

Emily smiled and said, "I'd love to go with you." And with that, Emily said goodbye to Jay and walked home.