Chapter 6

Jungkooks POV

Taehyung and I have been really close, We started to date, We went on about 10 dates already ( Yeah I know right. ) And I had a date with him yesterday, But thats for another story. Jin Hyung is coming over today and I'm more than excited. I've been soo caught up in Tae and I relationship that I've forgotten about Jinnie, I honestly feel like a bad friend.

Ding Dong, " Ding Dong " I voiced out loud, That have been a habit of me lately. " OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR JEON COCK! " Yelled Jin. Sigh I've forgotten how Jin acted when he was impatient, He was so confusing, He hates it when we cursed yet he cursed us out all the time. I rushed to the door and opened it, I ended up getting tackled to the floor by Jin, " Aghh Jin! " I got wacked in the head twice.

" Aish! You Brat respect me im your hyung! " Yelled an angry Jin, We were so caught up in argueing that I didn't noticed the purple haired dude standing at the door Awkwardly ( Please tell me if I spelt that wrong. ) I pushed Jin off, Of me, and straighned my posture and waved at the guy, Until Jin introduced us. " Namjoon this is Jungkook my bestfriend till the end, Jungkook this is Namjoon.... My... Boyfriend. "

I Gasped, Jin had a boyfriend?! And I didn't even know? Turns out I voiced out my thoughts by accident. " Yes Jungkook I have a boyfriend, Maybe I would of told you, But you were always busy with Taehyung I never got the chance to. " Replied Jin, I felt so guilty. So I went over to Jin and hugged him tight, " I'm so sorry Jinne Its just that Taes my first boyfriend and I just- " Jin cut me off " It's okay Kookie dough, I remember when Namjoon and I first started to date, I was the same... Just don't do it again. "

I hugged Jin tighter and whispered " I promise that I won't ever leave you out like that ever again. " Jin hugged me back and replied " I know you won't Kooks. " Then Jins boyfriend, I mean Namjoon coughed. We turnes around and saw him standing there as if he was lost. Then I remembered that I haven't introduced myself yet. I bowed to Namjoon and introduced myself to Namjoon like a pro. " Annaseoyo Bangtan Jungkook Imidia " ( Sorry if I did that wrong. ) He smiled at me and bowed and replied " My names Namjoon as you know, And by what Jin hyung have told me, Im older than you, And nice to meet you. "

We shaked each others hands and smiled. Namjoon hyung , Jin hyung and I talked about EVERYTHING such as what I ate for breakfast up till Up to Taehyungs and I relationship, Turns out Namjoon and Taehyung are bestfriends. Interesting..

We heard a knock on the door, And before Jin can even say ( Whos it? ) I replied with a "  Ding Dong. " I blushed because Namjoon probs think that i'm weird so I got up to open the door and couldn't believe my Jolly little eyes!