❤ ~Chapter 7 ~❤

Im back bitches!

Prepare your selfes for some yummy juicy SMUT! 😇😇

After the door opened I saw my beautiful boyfriend, Tae to the fucking hyung, But thats not the juicy part, Daddy is wearing a fudging mullet 😍 . " Hi hyung~ " I called to my boyfriend.

" Hi beautiful~ " Tae responded in a teasing voice, I blushed and ran up to him and gave him a big hug while he left kissess all over my face, Till he finally kissed my lips. And let me tell you it was the most fudging sexiest kiss ever ( I bet you wished you were me 😝 ) .

" Hyung I missed you! " I said. We started to have a full make out session, I inserted my tounge in his mouth, While hyung wrapped his arms around my tiny waist ( Idk how to spell it ) But just as I was about to wrap my thicc thighs around daddys waist, Cockblocker # 1 and 2 cleared there throats and ruined the WHOLE mood, Well not really I was hard and he was hard.

" We don't want to interupt anything, But were going to leave! " Stated a blushing Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. I was really hard and frustrated, " Then fucking leave then- " Before I could continue my sentence the door closed amd there leaved Windshield and Egg, I rolled my eyes and stared at my prize.

" Shall we continue? " I asked. He just stared at me before leaning in again, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck. He starts walking towards my bedroom and He lays me on my bed and starts kissing down my neck. He then starts to undress me. I was a moaning mess, All these touches was just so new to me. 

" May I ? " Daddy asks me. I nod my head as a reply and he starts undressing me, He then starts leaving hickeys all over my body. He starts taking off his clothes. And let me tell you Mini daddy was big 🍆🍆🍆🍆! My eyes blugged out and he just chuckles. I start to blush, He then goes to get lube and a condom. He starts rubbing the lube on my hole ( Im a virgin ) ,

.............

Sorry for being so late for my update! A bitch just turned 13! 🤗😍🤗🤗

A
Fucking
Teen!

I can now, Tell my Unnies what do to! Yayayya!