Admitting the Love

5 days had passed since jungkook set his eyes on Lisa. He had been going crazy thinking about how to talk to her. If only he had the guts to strike a casual conversation with her like most of the other guys. Sometimes it was a curse to be too sweet.

After the school was over, the BTS gang met outside the school as usual.

" Anything interesting today? " RM asked the group.
" Not really, I just slept in most of the classes, but that's nothing new. " Suga yawned.
" I cracked some new jokes today." Jin replied brightly.
" Probably the reason why I sleep a lot. " Suga mumbled which made Jin pout.
Everyone bursted out laughing.
"What about you jungkook ?" RM asked.

"Uh nothing special really. Just studying as usual." Jungkook replied.

"Studying love, to be precise." V teased jungkook. 
All the members turned to Jungkook, confused.

" Tae hyung!!! " Jungkook say angrily.

" Yep Jungkook is in loooooveee. " Jimin said in a sing-song voice. 
Jungkook rubbed his temples. Cat's out of the bag, he can't do anything about it now.

"Aigooo" Hoseok said, surprised.
" How long has this been going on ? "
" Not much." Jungkook scratched his head.
"You liar . He's been staring at that girl straight for 5 days." V replied laughing.
Jungkook was extremely embarrassed by this point.
"HAJIMA!." he shouted frustratingly.
Members realized that they picked on jungkook long enough. He was scary when messed with so it's probably better to shut up now. 

They tried to comfort him instead.
"Okay so tell us more about this girl." RM asked him.

"Well she's very sweet and good looking and she looks very well mannered." Jungkook explained. 

" You pabo . I meant by her name and other details. " RM face palmed.
"Wow jungkook really adores this girl." Hoseok said laughing. 

The group nods in agreement.

"Well I only know her name for now. Lisa manoban." Jungkook answered.

"Wait you mean Lalisa Manoban ?" Jin asked in confusion. 
"Yeah." Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung said in unison. 
"I know that girl. She just moved in our neighborhood a week ago." Jin said

Jungkook was surprised.
"I've seen her many times roaming around in our neighborhood. So I have some idea where she lives." 
Jungkook asked him all of a sudden," Can you tell me then, please?" 

" I can't just tell you the address of someone who you or me know barely anything about." Jin explaining Jungkook.

RM nods in agreement and asked jungkook," What would you even do if you get the address? You can't just go to her house and confess you're feelings to her. She might think you're a creep or a stalker and call the cops on you."
It made sense so he nodded in agreement. 
"You have to have a legitimate excuse to talk to her." Suga said .

"Jimin and Taehyung could've helped you. They're you're classmates. Why didn't you ask them? " RM asked jungkook. 
" He was busy staring Lisa and denying his feelings for her for the past 5 days, so he never asked for our help." Taehyung answered RM while laughing at jungkook.

"Don't worry kookie we all will help you get Lisa. On one condition." Jimin said to jungkook. 
"What condition?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"Admit in front of us that you love Lisa and ask for our help." Jimin said cockily. 

Jungkook though that he had already been embarrassed enough at this point but now that he has to admit it in front of them all. Plus asking for their help was just a cherry on top. He didn't have a choice though. So he took a deep breath and said the words out loud for all of his friends to hear.
"Fine. I really love Lisa very much. And I need help from all of you so that I can get her."
They all cheered for him and finally agreed to help him. 
They all went to their ways and Jungkook was finally satisfied that his hyungs were now going to help him win Lisa's heart.