The Aftermath

5 years later somewhere in US

It was already afternoon and Jungkook was supposed to meet Taehyung at lunch.

He got out of the shower , and after drying his body with the towel , he started wearing the suit that he had picked for the lunch.
He got ready in no time and was ready to go. He quickly called the driver to ready the car and left for the restaurant where they were supposed to meet.

He reached the restaurant at the right time , and talked to the manager inside who guided him towards the table where Taehyung was already waiting for him.

" Kookie!!" Taehyung shouted calling Jungkook happily when he saw him approaching the table.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung as he also reached towards him for the same.
" Hello hyung." Jungkook greeted Taehyung back.
They both took their seats and ordered the food.
" It's been a while isn't it?" Taehyung asked trying to catch up.
" Yeah hyung. Almost 5 years." Jungkook replied.

5 years had completely changed the lives of the whole group. Everyone went to their different career paths.
Namjoon and Suga end up becoming famous music producers.
Jin owns a famous restaurant chain in Korea.
Hoseok opened up his own dance academy in Seoul.
Jimin was handling his family business in Seoul.
Taehyung was now a famous model and actor.
And Jungkook had his own company , JK Corporation which was doing tremendously well in US.

" So how's you're company doing?" Taehyung asked curiously.
" It's going great. The company has been ranked as top leaders in the US recently." Jungkook replied proudly. A smile appearing on his face while telling.

" Wow that's great Jungkook-ah. Congratulations." He greeted him a smile.
" What's going on with you hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously.
" I'm here for couple of modelling projects. I've been recently made brand ambassador of Gucci in Korea. Soon I'll be leaving soon for Seoul for the shooting of my kdrama Hwarang." Taehyung explained.

" That's amazing hyung. You schedules must be hectic. It's crazy how you were able to take out time to meet me." Jungkook said in a thankful way.
" It's nothing. Anything for our Kookie." Taehyung replied to Jungkook and it brought a smile on his face.

" When are you going back to Korea?" Jungkook asked curiously.
" Next week. Why you asked?" Taehyung replied asking curiously.
" I've been thinking about branching out for a while now. Expanding my company in another country. So I thought why not go to Korea. Also I thought I could catch up with you guys there." He explained.

" Oh that's great. Where exactly you want to go in Korea?" Taehyung asked.
" Seoul probably. It seems like a great place to start my business operations." He replied.
" Really? You haven't went there since last time. Are you sure you want to go there?" Taehyung asked doubtfully.
Just then Jungkook started remembering a Flashback.

5 years ago

The whole group was trying hard to break the locked door. After some attempts they were successful in doing so. They entered and carefully tried to pickup Jungkook.
Jungkook was already badly injured and the whole group was rushing to get him admitted in a hospital.
Jimin , Taehyung , Suga and Hoseok were siting in the back. Jimin and Taehyung were trying to put pressure on the stab wounds so that Jungkook won't lose blood. Jin and Namjoon were sitting in the front. Jin was driving fast and recklessly towards the nearest hospital.
Soon they reached a hospital. The whole group rushed crazily towards the entrance of the hospital and they entered in the hospital and rushed towards the reception area.
" We need a doctor right now please hurry up , our friend is dying." Namjoon shouted and a doctor suddenly came running towards them.
They rested Jungkook on a stretcher and were rushing towards the operation theater.
" Stay with us Kookie." Jimin said hopefully rushing towards the theater.
Soon the doctors took him inside for the operation and the members were waiting outside. A doctor came out of the theater after 6 hours and whole group came rushing towards the doctor.
" How is he now? Is he okay?" Jin asked worriedly.
" He already lost a lot of blood when you brought him here. A lot of bones in his body are broken. Along with that , there were major internal injuries. It'll take months before his condition will become normal. Thankfully we were able to save him but he's advised to bedrest for at least a month." Doctor explained the group.