Chapter 10 - You Have a Boyfriend?

Authors Note:.... 8+K How the hell does this have that many readers? I started this when I was like 11 years old people c'mon lmao

eh anyway I kinda left the last chapter with a slight cliff hanger.. I dunno... But just in case you didn't really get it I'll clear things up a bit.

So Cassidy was the crazy stalker Lady who always followed Louis around and sent him those creepy texts. She's basically an insane fangirl but only not towards a famous person

...
I had to read back to the crap I wrote before and it was very.....cringey......

It was not a good experience...

Well I think that about covers it....enjoy!

Previously on MBFIMM

"Louis! Its been such a long time since I last saw you! Oh who's this? The annoying cousin you told me about?"

"No, this... How do you know about Barbara?!"

"You don't need to know that, my little boo."

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself....My name is Isabella, but you can call me Belle. What's your name?"

"I'm Cassidy."

Belle
I remained speechless as she confirmed who she was... 'So this is Louis's stalker.. She doesn't look like a person who'd stalk someone for years at a time.' Just as I finished that thought she proceeded to grab Louis into an embrace.

"Cassidy.. Get off me.." Louis said with an annoyed look. As he spoke she nuzzled her face into her chest, tightening her grip on him.

"But Louis! I haven't seen you in so looong!" She whined, looking up at him 'innocently'. He groaned in response and shifted awkwardly, trying to wiggle out of her grip. I slightly narrowed my eyes at her in slight annoyance.

Louis looked over at me with a pleading look, as if begging me to pry her off of him. I looked around awkwardly trying to find some way to get her off. I sat silently, looking around the park to find Troy packing up his guitar and walking towards us.

"Well, Bella, I played a song.. I think I'm going to be on my way now.." He said blankly as he slung the guitar over his shoulder lazily.

"Do you have to go...?" I asked a bit disappointed.. He nodded in confirmation.

"My old man probably has some 'Alpha Training' or some excuse to make me do something humiliating.." He said using his fingers to make air quotes. I sighed and nodded understandingly.

"Alright.. But before you go.... Can you help me get Cassidy off of Louis? I don't think anything I'll do will help.."

Troy simply chuckled and nodded. He walked over to Louis and Cassidy with an annoyed look leaving me a but confused.. In a rather...different voice... He said, "So, babe, I'll pick you up tomorrow around 6 for dinner and a movie?"

Dead silence.

Louis gave Troy the biggest 'What-the-actual-fúck' look and opened his mouth to protest but was cut off as Cassidy said,