Chapter One

I am keeping their real ages in this story and if I have gotten their ages wrong please let me know. I do not know exactly how the year-age in Korea works.

Jealousy 

Seokjin:

Age: 25Date of Birth: December fourth, 1992He is not part of the gang, but he is famously known as the best chef or cook in Seoul, South Korea

Age: 25
Date of Birth: December fourth, 1992
He is not part of the gang, but he is famously known as the best chef or cook in Seoul, South Korea. He is a professor at the O'ngo Food Communication school in Seoul. He is close friends with Park Jimin.

Yoongi or Suga or Agust D:

Age: 25Date of Birth: March ninth, 1993He is the leader of the gang called Bangtan (Yes predictable but couldn't think of another name lol) Outside of his gang persona he is a Nationally known Producer and rapper, he had produced many songs of his...

Age: 25
Date of Birth: March ninth, 1993
He is the leader of the gang called Bangtan (Yes predictable but couldn't think of another name lol) Outside of his gang persona he is a Nationally known Producer and rapper, he had produced many songs of his own and with the a gang member, Namjoon or RM. His stage name is Agust D. Yoongi deals or specializes in Drug dealing such as Meth, Crack, Cocaine etc. It is where he got his name Suga from in the gang world.

Namjoon or RM:

Age: 24Date of Birth: September 12, 1994 (Yayyy this means he's a virgo! I'm a virgo!)Namjoon is Yoongi's right hand man, in charge of hacking in the gang

Age: 24
Date of Birth: September 12, 1994 (Yayyy this means he's a virgo! I'm a virgo!)
Namjoon is Yoongi's right hand man, in charge of hacking in the gang. Namjoon, as well as Yoongi is a producer of music and songs, they have produced and made songs together as Agust D and RM in the music industry outside of gang related issues. Namjoon is also nationally known as a producer and rapper.