9- ⓉⒽⒺⓎ'ⓇⒺ ⒾⓃ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ

'Kay so this chapter is kind of a filler needed for when the REAL drama starts but I really hope you enjoy it!

Also sorry for the inactivity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

"uGHHHH- How much longer do we have to keep walkingggg??? I'm hungryyyyy-" I heard Catra whine, causing me to roll my eyes as I kept walking around the forest...

"We'll keep walking until I find a place in this forest that I actually recognize." I said in annoyance, earning a small huff in return...

Secretly, I looked for a nearby village as well...

Villages have food and well....

I can't let Catra starve.

We walked for a few more minutes until I spotted a familiar village path, turning to go that way with Catra following in tow.

"Hey Adora?" Catra spoke, breaking the silence....

"Yeah?" I replied...

"Do you think they miss us?"

"Huh?"

"The people we were with..... our teams..... do you think they miss us? Do you think they even noticed we're gone?"

"Of course! The princesses care about everyone! So I'm sure they're looking for me.... at least that's what I hope...." I muttered...

"They care? Well if they care so much don't you think they would've found us by now??? Don't you think we would've parted ways by now?? It's not that I wanna leave you.... On t-the contrary.... But sometimes I wonder if they ever cared about me-"

I stopped and turned toward Catra whose head was low and tail was tucked between her legs....

Whose eyes were downcast with an expression I could only explain as hurt....

She was deep in thought but quickly looked up once my pale hands found their way to her chin, tilting her face up toward me...

"Catra.... of course they care about you! Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they even miss you. You're fun to be around, brave, agile and overall the best one from the Horde if I'm honest!" I spoke, my eyes not leaving her wide ones once.

"Look, I know we don't know each other that well..... or at least that I can remember.... but.... I know you're amazing. And with the time we've been together.... here, in this forest, I've gotten to know the amazing person lying underneath all of the hostility. Underneath that mask that the Horde put on you." I continued....

"So yes, I do think they care. And I certainly think they're looking for you. Because I doubt the Horde can let such an amazing person slip out of their hands just like that. And if they do? They're missing out and they are idiots-" I stopped when I noticed the tears running down Catra's cheeks and my eyes widened in alarm...

"C-Catra??? Are you okay? Was it something I said???" I said worriedly, my eyes scanning her face for any sign of the wrong thing I said to her...

"Y-Ya idiot-" She pushed me off her, wiping her eyes and crossing her arms while sniffling...

"Y-You didn't have to make it so sappy." She replied, trying to act mad but not managing to hide her growing smile...

Her cheeks were pink and her eyes were still glossy when she looked over at me, a wide smile completely visible on her face...

I calmed down a little, knowing she wasn't crying because of sadness or anger....

....At least I think so-