27- ⓈⒺⒸⓇⒺⓉⓈ

Hi. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Scorpia's POV:

"Scorpia?!"

I looked at Catra's confused expression and sighed, rubbing my arm with my clawed hand...

"Catra.... I'm so sorry about what I did. It was wrong! I know it was but... Shadow Weaver was threatening to hurt my kingdom and family a-and I couldn't-" My voice broke as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes...

Her gaze softened...

"Scorpia..."

"T-The point is that I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong but... I'm here to make it right."

She smiled and stood up, nodding toward me.

"Come on, before they find out you're free! Let's save your girlfriend, ya funky little lesbian." I said, causing her to blush at my remark as I smiled and walked out of the cell...

Once she was out I sealed the cell again so no one would notice her absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Does everybody know the plan?" I asked, as the princesses all nodded, getting in positions for the rescue mission.

"ADVENTURE!" Sea Hawk screamed causing a low 'ughhh' out of Mermista...

We kinda had to take him along with us, but at least that meant we had the help of both Mermista and Frosta as well as Perfuma and Entrapta.

Entrapta quickly hacked the door and made it open, so we could all sneak in before anyone noticed.

We were all on high alert, looking around the dim and weirdly abandoned hallways...

"Huh.... I thought this place would be heavily guarded..." I muttered, walking around toward where we thought they were keeping Catra, Adora and Scorpia.

"Turns out the guards are just really bad at their job." Entrapta stated playfully, causing Perfuma to giggle...

We continued walking, just analyzing our surroundings before I heard a yelp...

I looked back toward the sound, confused before my eyes widened...

"What the- Wait- where are Mermista and Sea Hawk?!"

Everyone looked to where they once stood and just shrugged...

"Oh great- now we've lost them too! They better not be making out somewhere!" I groaned, facepalming at the thought...

Bow chuckled, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Relax, Glim. We'll find them eventually, they can handle themselves. For now, let's just focus on finding the others."

I smiled softly and sighed...

'Bow always knows how to calm me down...'

I blushed a little and looked away...

"Y-Yeah you're right. Let's keep looking."

As we turned the corner, I looked at our surroundings to make sure the coast was clear...

Again there was nothing.

I made a noise of confusion...

"The heck?! Where is everybody?!"

We walked around the halls, practically plain in sight before hearing a loud "HEY!" and then silence.

"Ok who's fighting back there-" I cut myself off as I found no one there....

The only ones left are me and Bow...

"B-Bow- Where did-"

Suddenly, I felt a strong hand grab me from the back. One covering my mouth and the other dragging me away by my waist.

In a fit of panic, I grabbed Bow's hand with muffled screams.

Bow's eyes widened...

"GLIM!" He screamed, as my grip on his hand slipped.

His hands went up to get his bow and arrow but as he was about to, I saw a figure sneaking up behind him.

I tried to scream...

To warn him...

But my screams were still muffled by the hand on my mouth.

The figure ended up zapping Bow with a taser, causing him to drop on the ground numb.

The figure laughed and smacked him on the head with a metal rod.

Bow was now out cold and I had tears in my eyes...

"Night, Night Princess..." A cold voice spoke in my ear, before I felt a strong pain in the back of my head and everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

As we were about to exit the prison room, the door suddenly opened and Scorpia grabbed me as she dived behind a nearby wall to hide.

A bunch of Horde soldiers walked in, each holding an unconscious princess in their hands...

Sea Hawk and Bow were also there and my chest filled with worry as Scorpia and I shared a look.

One of the soldiers laughed...

"Shadow Weaver will so promote me after this!" He screamed with glee.

"Are you kidding? She's so vicious she'll probably kill you just for the fun of it! Did you hear what she did to Lord Hordak?" Another soldier spoke bluntly...

"What did she do?"

"I heard the evil princesses took him and killed him."

"Well I heard, Shadow Weaver killed him with her own bare hands. Just to grab the throne." Another soldier chimed in a creepy voice, as if she was telling a scary story...

"I heard Lord Hordak never actually existed and he was just a robot Shadow Weaver created." Another spoke.

"I heard she was actually in love with him and just ended up marrying him for the throne. But he got memory loss and she was so heartbroken that he didn't remember who she was or their love for each other that she sacrificed herself for him. Only for it to not work because the magic blue lady wouldn't give Lord Hordak back his memories." Another spoke, sighing longingly afterwards.

All of the Horde soldiers stayed silent looking at that one soldier, who sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck...

"Joe, you've been reading too much fan fiction." A soldier said simply, breaking the silence, before turning and leaving the room and being followed by the rest of the soldiers.

"What happened to Lord Hordak?" I asked, curious...

But when I looked at Scorpia her horrified expression gave me concern.

"What?" I asked simply.

"How did word get out so quickly? It's only been 2 hours..." She asked, more to herself than anyone else.

"Scorpia.... what happened?"

Her scared eyes met mine as she gulped...

"Scorpia?! What the heck happened to that douche-"

"It's not important!" She cut me off quickly, closing her eyes briefly before shaking her head, as if she were shaking a thought away...

"The princesses are in danger, come on."

That was the only thing she said before she ran out of our hiding place toward the prison cells.

"Scorpia... what aren't you telling me." I muttered to myself, before running after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaand that's it.

💟💍💗💔vote plz💔💗💍💟

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝