ⒷⓄⓃⓊⓈ 1:

Hi! I'm not dead I promise lmao.

I'm finally here with the bonus chapter!! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

"Adora... are you sure about this?"

"Yeah! I mean- Light Hope has helped me before when figuring out stuff about She-ra so maybe she will know something about your real family."

"Yeah, but she's also the one who ended up erasing your memory. I don't particularly trust her." I argued, as the door to the First Ones temple opened and Adora dragged me inside, her hand intertwined with mine.

"I mean- everyone makes mistakes."

"We're talking about a hologram, Adora."

I can't believe this is actually happening. When Adora agreed to help me find out about my real family and my origin I didn't think she meant the next day.

I'm still not fond of the idea of asking Light Hope for help since I'm still a bit skeptical about her trying to erase Adora's memories again but.... I guess if Adora thinks it's a good idea then I'll trust her. I always do.

Adora sighed a bit and I narrowed my eyes at our surroundings, remembering the many times this place has tried to kill us.

Every step we took echoed in the wide hallways until we finally reached an opening, the main room where Light Hope always appears.

I clenched my free hand into a fist as I brought Adora closer to me, my tail wrapping neatly around her waist.

"Adora I'm not too sure about this..." I whispered nervously...

Maybe it was because I was about to find out about my real family...

Or maybe it was because I didn't want Adora to get hurt again.

Or maybe it was both!

Did my family even think I was still alive?
Did they wanna see me again?
Why hadn't they come looking for me when I first got taken by the Horde?
Did they want anything to do with me?
What if they never wanted me?!
What if they wanted the Horde to take me?!
What if-

"Catra..." I was brought back to reality when a soft hand touched my cheek.

Big blue worried eyes stared into mine and I sank into her touch, my eyes tearing up a bit.

"It's going to be okay. I'm not sure what will happen when we ask about your family but... just know that I'll be with you every step of the way. Okay? You're not going to have to go through this alone."

I nodded with a smile as a tear fell down my cheek. I brought my girlfriend in for a kiss, filled with all of the love I feel toward her.

"I love you so much..." I whispered to her, as I closed the gap between our lips again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Small Time Skip because equality is what matters...🏳️‍🌈)

-Adora's POV:

Light Hope's hologram flickered in front of us.

"State your identity." Her monotone voice spoke.

"Uhhh- She-ra and.... company?"

I just shrugged when Catra looked skeptically in my direction, but it seemed to have worked because the hologram flickered again and smiled.

"Welcome, She-ra.... Hello, Catrina."