Prelude

Hello all! This is the Prelude/Intro to my Lemonade series based off Beyonce's album of the same name. Each title will reflect and capture the essence of each song as we read through the stages of T'Challa's infidelity. 

Please bear with me as I really want to do each song/chapter justice to capture the real raw emotion of adultery through the eyes of the person being cheated on.

Warnings: Adultery & minor smut....

*Timeline takes place over the course of a few months or so

Song reference: Say No To This (Hamilton)

in·fi·del·i·ty (noun): the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner.

synonyms: unfaithfulness, adultery, cuckoldry, disloyalty, extramarital sex;

***

"Please be safe." Sariah kissed her husband one last time as she bid him goodbye. "I will."

He smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Tell Baba bye."

"Bye Baba!" Their 5-year-old son, Aasir, reached for a hug. "Bye my son. I'll be back as soon as I can." T'Challa bent down to give his Prince a hug and kiss. 

T'Challa was headed off to 2 week long summit in Turkey, it's the longest he'd been away for awhile. Sariah didn't want him to go but she knew they both needed a few days away from each other.

There seemed to be a riff in the marriage. Constant arguing, slick comments, moments of not speaking, and he barely spent any time with his Queen which was odd because the two were always around each other.

Both two ruled the beautiful nation of Wakanda together in the fairest, most just way they knew how. Everything was calm in the Kingdom, except for their marriage. Maybe some time was what they needed, so when she found out about his time away, she put away her worration and replaced it with relief. Maybe when he spent some time away he'd come back to appreciate what was at home.

 Maybe when he spent some time away he'd come back to appreciate what was at home

"We are almost at our location my King." Okoye spoke while smoothly maneuvering the Talon through the sky. "Thank you Okoye." He sighed and closed his eyes and the first thing he saw was her. Sariah was the love of his life but lately he couldn't stand the sight or thought of the woman. She'd always seem to be in a bad mood from refusing him sex more often than he liked, and constantly stressing herself out. She was the mother of a 5 year old boy, whom most of her time was dedicate to, which he didn't mind at all. She was a great mother but he could tell she were putting on more than she could bear with tutoring him and such. 

He was happy to be away for the next two weeks maybe she would be more relaxed and they would function as one happy unit.

He waltzed in the hotel with Okoye by his side. "You must be King Udaku. Right this way your majesty." The young woman motioned for the bellhop to grab his bags and lead them to their rooms.