City of Love

Definitely not a song on Lem, lol but here's a brief look at Michelle the Mistress's and T'Challa's time in Paris.

Warnings: Slight Smut. 1.4k words.

Michelle's stomach fluttered with excitement as she looked out of the window

Michelle's stomach fluttered with excitement as she looked out of the window. Paris was at firstonly a dream, some foreign concept she had longed to discover. Being a military brat afforded her to go to a lot of places as did being an escort but never Paris.

Paris seemed so out of reach for sometime that she doubted she would ever get to visit but when she met T'Challa and found out who he was, what he was-she could see the Eiffel Tower in a flash.

He was sweet but an idiot. All she had to do was bat her eyelashes and he was throwing his black card at her. And when she mentioned Paris, she knew he would jump at the opportunity to fly her out.

So here she was, in the Penthouse of the Mandarin Oriental not far from the Eiffel Tower with a glass of the most expensive champagne in her hand. Thoughts of him and how amazing his sex was made her moan, of course that was an extra perk. Never had she been with a man with money and passionate sex.

The light breeze of the air sent shivers down her spine before she turned around and prepared herself for T'Challa. A quick shower and pick through a few of her lingerie selections and she was ready to meet the man of the hour.

Walking into the suite, he could smell her from the entrance. His lips turned into a smile, "Michelle?" He sang. Looking around the room, he could see signs of her presence. Her lip stained champagne flute, her purse on the nightstand, and her clothes scattered making a trail into the bathroom. He followed it and there she was. Patting her damp her with the towel and while she was unaware of his presence, he took in the body he had missed so much.

His hands gripped her waist, making her scream. "Oh my goodness! T'Challa." Seeing that it was him, she sighed in relief and went in for a kiss. "You can't do that."

"Sorry but damn you are gorgeous." Giggling at his honest compliment, she stripped out of her lingerie and stood in front of him naked. "How much did you miss me?"

His brown eyes clouded with lust and his animalistic urge took over while he got on his knees. Sitting her down on the edge of the marble tub, he spread her legs and grabbed her beige thighs. Her moans of anticipation were like music to his ears as he inched his face closer to her heat making her grab his head and pull him closer. He chuckled before spreading her lips with his fingers and indulging himself in her wetness.

After he had her legs shaking he carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed and began to rid himself of his clothes. "I missed you, baby." He growled, letting his erection spring free.

Rubbing her clit, she bit her lip. "I missed you too, daddy."

He smirked, "Say it again."

"Daddy."