Chapter 13: Unknown Number

*ding*

   I groaned and rolled my eyes before slowly opening them. I looked around me and saw Selena asleep on the floor and Camilla, who had originally fallen asleep on the bed with me, snuggled into her side.

   I smiled to myself, happy that my friends were resting well. They were actually pretty cute and sweet when they weren't screaming and running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

   I rolled onto my side and picked up my phone, remembering it was the reason I was awake.

My phone rarely went off because not many people had my number and most of my notifications for social media had been silenced.

I checked my phone and to see what time it was.

4:50am.

Too. Fucking, Early.

I sighed once more before checking the notification. I had gotten a new text from an unknown number.
————————
bold- unknown number
italicized- Y/n
————————

Hey
umm... hi
Are we still down for next weekend?
what exactly do we have planned next weekend?
Stop playing haha I'll send you the address on friday
i don't think you have the right number
Doesn't matter, just be there😉
————————

I set my phone down before rolling onto my left side, snuggling back into my pillows and blankets. That whole wrong number situation would be a later me problem. Right now, the only thing on my mind was how tired I was.