New Student Finale

Requested by: user75903826

Sorry guys, super late! Don't worry I'm also writing your other requests, medyo nabusy lang dati!

Enjoy!

LOKI'S POV

There were some... Misunderstandings. Complications.

I like Lorelei. My words were true, I really wanted to be her partner for the prom

But she didn't.

It was the day after the news of the prom was announced to the school when I overheard a conversation in the boy's comfort room.

"Sino partner niyo sa prom?" Augustus Moran asked.

"Rhea. I'm going to get her." A man, whom I do not know of, said.

"We all know she's head over heels for Mendez." Moran said. Oh? Are they talking about me?

"I'll still try." The man said and they laughed.

"Ikaw Al, sino partner mo?" Moran said.

I walked over the sink and washed my hands.

"Si Lorelei." He answered. I glanced at them through the mirror. Lorelei?

"Sumagot na pre?" Asked the other man.

"It's a deal between the two of us." Alistair answered.

I stopped listening to their conversation and left the comfort room.

When I went back to the classroom, I, once again, overheard a conversation. This time, it is between Jamie and Stein Alberts, a weird math genius whom I am not really fond of.

"Who is Lorelei's date for the prom?" Stein Alberts asked.

"Whoever it is, it's not you." Jamie snapped.

"You do not know who, right?" Alberts snapped back.

"Of course I do! It's Alistair." Jamie answered.

So it's true. Alistair is Lorelei's partner for the prom.

I was mad. I am mad.

So I asked a classmate of mine where I could find this Rhea, and asked her to be my date on the prom. It looks like she really liked me, and she said yes.

I am mad. Infuriated.

At both myself and Lorelei.

Why? Because she replaced me, and so did I. Her promise was broken and so did my heart.

So now, why is she sitting there alone while her supposedly partner is with his clique? Did he leave her?

"Loki? Ayos ka lang?" A voice of a woman said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yes." I said without even bothering to smile— I never did. I always had this poker face in front of the public.

"Really? You were clenching your fists, Loki." Rhea said. I wasn't even aware of that.

"I'm fine, really." I said, and tried to move my lips a little, showing her an "assuring smile"

I glanced once again in Lorelei's direction but I couldn't find her there. I looked around the hall and saw her back, she was going outside.

"Actually, my head is kinda aching because of the loud music. Do you mind if I go outside for a short while?" I asked.

"No, not really. Do you want me to accompany you?" Rhea asked.