Chapter 2

The next morning after arriving, the (L/N) siblings were preparing themselves to go to the school known as Kuoh Academy. "Morning, nii-chan." Yuzuha said mid-yawn as she went down the stairs of their new home. "Morning Yuzu, you ready?" (Y/N), who was cooking pancakes for breakfast asked his sister.

"Not really." Yuzuha sat down and poured herself a cup of milk. Just then, (Y/N) put a plate of pancakes in front of her before fixing himself another plate and sitting down on the table in front of her. "Nii-chan." Yuzuha called out. "Hmm?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow while chewing a piece of pancake.

"What do you think the students there are like?" Yuzuha put a spoonful of pancake inside her mouth and chewed. "I heard that Kuoh used to be an all-girls school before being co-ed recently." (Y/N) swallowed some of his mouthful.

"So, there are more girls than boys?" (Y/N) nodded. "The ratio is 1:8 if I am not mistaken." Yuzuha pouted. "Nii, don't gawk at the girls." This made (Y/N) choke on a piece of pancake that he had.

He then calmed down before taking his plate to the sink as he had finished eating. "What makes you think that I will?!" Yuzuha just giggled at his reaction. "Nothing, just teasing you." She said with a smile. After that, both of them washed their plates and headed out to school.

The walk from home to school is an uneventful one, save for Yuzuha discovering a few abandoned cats and kittens in a box and planning to take them home later. Once they arrived at the gate of the school, every girl and boy looked at them.

"Whoa, that girl's pretty cute!" A guy said. "Oh my gosh!" A girl blushed looking at (Y/N). This made the siblings uncomfortable. Yuzuha decided to hold hands with (Y/N) as it made her safe, but it seems the boys are less than pleased by the sounds they made.

"Nii, help." Yuzuha said in a small voice and burued her face into my arm. "Just focus on walking and holding me, okay?" (Y/N) said and Yuzuha nodded at his words. They hastened their pace and entered the school. Luckily, there aren't as many people as the outside.

'Now where's the office?' (Y/N) thought as he and Yuzuha walked down the halls. The two then bumped with a tall bespectacled girl who has black hair and brown eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't see where I am going." (Y/N) said as he bowed to the girl.

"Its okay, be careful next time. By the way are you two new?" The girl asked them. Yuzuha nodded her head and the girl just smiled. "No need to be nervous, I am Tsubaki Shinra, the vice-president of the school. Would you like some help?" At this both Yuzuha and (Y/N) nodded their heads. "Yes please!"

-Time skip-

"So here are your schedules. I hope both of you enjoy your time in this school." A girl with black hair and glasses stated. "Thank you, Sona-san. We will take our leave now." Both siblings bowed and went to exit the room. "Wait a minute. Seeing as you're new, would you like a tour of the school?" Sona asked the two.

"Please." (Y/N) smiled at the offer and Yuzuha nodded her head a bit. "Okay then. Tsubaki, I'm going to leave for a while. Please take care of the documents until I get back." The mentioned girl smiled and nodded. "Yes president." And the trio exited the student council room.

The trio exited the room and went around the schoolgrounds, with Sona pointing out the school's features to the siblings. After some time, the tour ended and the siblings bid goodbye to Sona in front of the door of their classroom.

Inside, the teacher was speaking to the class. "Okay, so today we will be having two new additions to this class." She stated. "Please let them be hot babes." One guy muttered. "Big titties!" One cheered and the girls looked at him with disgust. "Let's hope one of them is a boy who is not a perv." One girl stated, to which all girls in the class nodded to.

"You may come in." The teacher looked at the door. It opened and into the class came (Y/N) and Yuzuha. Immediately, the class went crazy. The girls squealed looking at (Y/N) and the boys cheered when they saw Yuzuha. Of course, she hid again behind her older brother, not wanting the attention. "Nii." She grasped his sleeve, making (Y/N) look at her and smile. "Don't worry, ok?" She nodded her head.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my little sister, Yuzuha (L/N). We both come from (C/N) and just recently moved here. Please take care of us for the following years." They both bowed. "So polite!" The girls squealed. "Tch, not another pretty boy. We've got too much!" A guy groaned from the back of the class.

Hearing the boys, (Y/N)'s facial expression changed into a more menacing one. "If I see any perv trying too gawk at my little sister, I will make sure you do not see the light of day again." He hissed, making the boys cower in fear.

Then the teacher clapped her hands, which made the class silent. "Okay, stop it now. We're going to start. Both of you may sit on the two empty seats on the back." The two nod and immediately sat down.

The lessons started and the siblings felt really bored as they've learned everything from their parents. Before long, they had went through a few classes and the bell rang. (Y/N) and Yuzuha pulled out their bentos simultaneously and walked out of the class, not without the boys and girls looking at them.

Along the way to find a suitable spot to eat, they received numerous invitations from people to eat with them, but the siblings refused. They continued walking for 2 minutes before settling below a tree.

"So, what do you think of the school?" (Y/N) asked his sister as he plopped a karaage into his mouth. "The boys are annoying." She said softly. 'Straight and simple huh?' (Y/N) thought as he chuckled at what she said. All of a sudden, there's a racket flying past their direction and this made the two wide-eyed.

"What was that?" (Y/N) stood up to take a clearer view and saw a mob of girls to be chasing what looked like three boys. "Come back here you pervs!" One of the girls on the mob shouted while holding her shinai on her right hand. "No fair!" The boy on the back shouted to his friends in front of him.

Yuzuha looked at her brother. "What should we do?" (Y/N) shrugged. "We eat." He then went back and sat om the grass. "No point in caring about worthless perverts." Yuzuha nodded her head and sat down. Their lunch went perfectly and before long, school was over. While they went back home, they crossed a bridge and saw one of the boys who were chased earlier accepting a date from a fallen angel. The knew this would spell trouble, so they avoided him. 'I kind of feel bad.' Yuzuha thoughglt and looked at (Y/N). 'But if Nii-chan did not do anything, it means that it has no point.' They arrived home and prepared for the next day.

(Sorry for very late chapter, been busy with schoolwork. Anyways thank you for all the views! This book is a experiment that I made and it is nice to see that it is going well! Have a nice day readers!)