Chapter 5

The boy, speechless due to the revelation, can only stand agape in front of the queen. "I suppose you're very shocked  right now." She giggled. "But that is to be expected. You're new to the supernatural world after all." She added.

"Come now, follow me. I'll explain everything to you." She motioned him to follow her. The two got out of the room and ran into the three who were waiting for (Y/N). "Ah!" The queen giggled at the sight of Yuzuha who blushed heavily before bowing down. "You must be this boy's little sister." Eve addressed Yuzuha, who is currently bowing down. "Y-Yes, Your Majesty." She timidly replied.

"Now, now, there's no need to be afraid of her." Ebalon chuckled. "Eve-sama is very kind." He continued. "I-It's not that I'm afraid, I'm just shy." Yuzuha answered. "You've always been a very shy girl." Ebalon smiled. "Ever since Solace brought you and your brother to meet every El Master."

"Shall we go? I'd like to explain everything to the young man here." Eve gestured to (Y/N) who is standing beside her. "Of course, milady." Ebalon and Yuzuha bowed while Hernia nodded her head. The five of them then made their way to a room that looked like a small conference room. "Now that we have arrived, it is time that I explain everything to you." Eve said as she stood in front of the three people who are seated: (Y/N), Ebalon, and Yuzuha while Hernia is standing.

"I will directly get to the point. The El, as us nasods know, is a very crucial divine object that has allowed us to thrive." She began. "Even though it looks like a crystal, it is actually sentient. As such, we cannot force it to do our bidding." She continued. "In truth, us nasods are created by the El. That is why we worship and respect it so much. Now, the El chose some people to be the El masters, but there's one thing that I have not told you El masters yet." She looked at them with a stern look.

"The El masters are actually potential candidates to be the ruler of the nasods like me. I was created, not chosen, by the El to be the Empress of the nasods. So the king will rule beside me." She said. "Wait, so that means that I will have to stay here?" (Y/N) interrupted Eve. "No, you don't have to stay here. You can still live in your current home with some occasional visits here." The Empress smiled. "I still can't believe it." (Y/N) said. "I was a regular person and now I am a king?" He still can't believe the truth that had been told to him.

"You're not a regular person at the first place." Ebalon chuckled at (Y/N)'s reaction. "Your father is an El Master and that means that you're the son of one of the highest ranking nobles here in Elysion." He continued. At this, (Y/N) just sighed. "I didn't even know that." The boy muttered and sat up straight again. "Ahem, continuing on. The El Masters are the people who are very likely to be the rulers of Elysion, but there's a small percentage that a member of their family will be the king." Eve said.

"Do you know why I was chosen?" (Y/N) asked. "Unfortunately, I do not. But we have someone who might." Eve gestured to Hernia. "I haven't told you this, but Solace is my older brother." Hernia smiled at (Y/N)'s shocked face. "So that means that his family has a greater chance because I have been selected as the El Lady, the sentinel of the El." She finished.

"So, you're......" (Y/N) looked at Hernia. "Come here you two." The sentinel opened her arms and the two siblings immediately got up from their seats and hugged her. "I'm sorry I can't help you when they attacked your family. I was still sealed with the El in your gear, so I can't manifest myself." She said as she hugged the two siblings tightly. 

"This is a lot to take in." (Y/N) said after he and his younger sister had separated away from the hug. "I'm not pressuring you, but know that there's a place for you here in Elysion." Eve said to him as she put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll think about it. I'm still not sure whether I am dreaming or not." Hearing this, Eve just giggled. "That is to be expected as you were given information like this when you've just known more about the supernatural." 

"Um, Eve-sama, I think me and my brother needed to get back." Yuzuha said. "Oya? Why so fast?" The queen asked her. "We went here at night and tomorrow is a school day, so we don't want to-" Eve cut off the girl. "It's alright, I understand." She said to them. "If you've finished thinking about it, just call out to me in your mind, okay?" Eve smiled at the boy, who nodded his head. "I'm sorry that we have to leave so soon." He said, earning a giggle from Eve. "Don't sweat it, the two of you have to go to school after all." She said. 

"We'll meet again. Ebalon, if you would." Eve gestured to the group. "Of course, milady. Let us go then." Before leaving, Ebalon, Yuzuha, and (Y/N) bowed to Eve, who just waved her hand. While walking Ebalon teased (Y/N) about the position that the El had put him into. "Work hard, king." The El master elbowed the boy. "I still haven't accepted that yet. I said I'll think about it." (Y/N) said as he rubbed his side. "We'll see about that." Ebalon chuckled.

After a few minutes of walking, they all arrived at the teleporter. "Well, safe travels to all of you." Ebalon smiled at the trio. "I've got things to do, so this is where we'll part ways." He added. "Thanks for guiding us." (Y/N) thanked him. "Don't sweat it. Just call me the next time you come here." He said and headed off to do his business. "Shall we go?" Hernia gestured to the teleporter and the trio teleported off.

"Ah, did it go well?" Came the voice of Durenda, who was standing near the teleporter when the trio came. "It was a lot of information to take in, but I think he handled it well." Hernia ruffled her nephew's head, earning an annoyed "Stop it." from the boy. "Shall I take you to the teleporter then?" The Hernacyd commander smiled. "No need, I'll take it from here." The sentinel said, returning the smile. "I see, safe travels." Durenda waved her hand as Hernia teleported alongside the siblings back to their house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: The nasods in this story won't be mechanical beings like they are in elsword, but they're the same as humans, but stronger and they live longer.