Chapter 21: NEW ANSWERS

QIBLI-

This Darkstalker is related to Prince Arctic. Then that means Foeslayer may know about this guy and Queen Vigilance. Qibli looked at Moon. She looked back. A message without words passed through: They had to find Foeslayer, she probably had answers to their questions. 

How to leave without Darkstalker noticing? 

What lie would he believe? 

What would happen if he finds out I lied?

Does he have animus power?

Why doesn't it work well?

What's wrong with his magic?

How is this possible?

Is it because of some genetic problem?

"Say Darkstalker, I think I know someone who can solve your problem, would it bother if Moon and I go see her?" Qibli started very fluidly at his own surprise.

"Who?" Darkstalker asked.

"Someone" Qibli replied, if this guy knew that Prince Arctic was married to Foeslayer and that his dad was Prince Arctic, he'd probably freak out. Or he could just not understand and think it's another Prince Arctic. Somehow.

Qibli just needed answers and quickly without harming anyone, or the fewer dragons possible.

Darkstalker frowned and rolled his eyes as if them being here was totally useless.

"Okay, Moon let's go find someone." Qibli managed to control his anger and lead his girlfriend away from that monster. At least he hoped.

"Hey, who is this someone? I want to come to," a voice yelled behind them.

Winter. Winter, you almost blew our cover! 

Deep breath, deep breath, Qibli, he doesn't mean it. He's your best friend. He'll never betray you. He just didn't know your plan.

 "No, I wanna talk with Wintery, so you're not going." Qibli was almost relieved that Darkstalker was here. Almost.

"Oh, yeah, first of all, it's Winter and second you're nothing, but a-" Kinkajou covered Winter's mouth with her talons. Qibli smile weakly at his rainwing friend as a thank you and flew off to follow Moon.

Kinkajou smiled back, Turtle tried not to look at the giant dragon and Winter was again filled with jealousy and hatred towards is once best friend. The dragon he thought he could trust was gone, replaced by a betraying, lover stealer and a so-called best friend.  This time Winter would not forgive. Qibli knew his interest in Moon and decided to leave him with a monster to go away with his beloved.

Where love rules [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें