Chapter 14

(Im back in school sadly. And. decided to turn this into ashort story. Maybe 21 chaps at most if that. Its like nobody is even reading it. So ima speed it up a little and finish it for those who are. Thank you. Enjoy :)

*** Camry P. O. V ***

" Baby you got everything money cant buy.
All the things money cant buy, all the things money just cant buy.
Yeah, All the things money just cant buy. "

I sung cleaning up my house. I had my first off day from work in 2 weeks and a half weeks and I needed do some house and Camry maintenance. I been slacking.

On my off dadays us that had been calling me in and having my handle stuff.

I turned the vacuume off And started to roll the cord up. I dusted my pictures and awards off before heading to do my laundry and take a shower cause I was hot and sweaty.

All of this stuff was long over due. And needed.

I took me a long hot shower releasing my stress.

I was nervous. This was my last week as an Police officer. In 7 days I will be an Correctional officer and that was a big change. I dont think alot people would do it or honestly could. Its not an easy job. Its dangerous, scary and a new feeling...and that's what I wanted to do and why.

I stepped out the shower and lotioned my body up before putting on bra and panties.

" Hello " i picked up my phone. It was an unknown number.

" I need a ride " Destiney says making me roll my eyes.

" Excuse me , Where is your car and boyfriend "

"  I will tell you when you pick me up. " She says.

" Where are you? " I asked putting on my pants.

" Nanas cafe "

I was confused.

" Okay, Give me 30 minutes " I say.

" O-Ok bye " She hung up. I finished getting dressed and cleaning myself up.

Once I was done I grabbed my keys and headed out the door and to meet this crazy girl. I swear my bestfriends dont be having any sense.

It was like a 10 minute drive to the cafe.

I saw her car when I got there, I was confused as hell. She just got the car and its breaking down.

I sat my alarm before inside looking around for her.

" Hey, boo " I greey hugging her

" Hey " She says sitting down across from me.

" Im hungry " I say.