Chapter 15

" Taz , stop " I laughed out of breath.

" Ight, come here " He says. I got up straight and went to him taking a seat in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck looking at him.

God , this man was so handsome.

" Whats up? " I asked.

" I wanna do something. Just me and you " He tells me bringing a smile to my face.

I feel like what we went through with Des brought us closer. For the past few days since that happened we really got to talk and figure out what we wanted...and that was each other.

" What do you want to do? " I asked him.

" Whatever my woman wanna do. Im game "  He tells me looking at my lips then up to me. I felt my core throb as I felt his smaller him poking at my leg.

" It doesn't matter, As long as we together then i will have a good time "

That was the truth. I loved his company.

I never felt like this before. Work use to be my first priority and now hes always on my mind..I feel like i fell in love already and it hasn't even been that long. Crazy, right?

I dont know what it is...and I dont care.  I just know I love this feeling and don't want to loose him.

" You ever been on a plane? "

" A few times " I say.

" Tell me where you wanma go. Any place, Ima make that shit happen "

" What you mean? "

" Pick any place in the world " He tellz me.

" This is crazy. Your crazy " I laughed not believing him.

" You aint told me yet " He says. I thought for a quick second.

" Costa Rica " I name a random place.

" Im gon handle some shit and let my peoples know im going out of town and you pack some bags for Costa Rica "

" You cant be serious. Your playing, huh? "

" Ion play games. That shits for boys, Im a grown ass man " He tells me.

I can't believe him. I just looked at him.

" Your unbelievable, you know that T "

" And you sexy ass hell " He says lowly tracing his finger on the tat on my arm. He traced it down then got down to the bottom of my shirt, He took it and pulled the shirt over my head tossing it to the ground. I watched him horny as he took off my sweat pants and laid me back on the couch.

He took his shirt and pulled it over his head. With every move his muscles flexed and lawwd it drove me wild. I watched anxiously as he dropped his pants and came over to me. " Lay back " following his instructions, I did as told. He slipped down the thong I had and opened my legs wide getting down. He rubbed my shaven clit and I moaned as he stuck one finger inside of me. He added another and began to stroke my kitty and I moved my hips to match him. " Awe , damn " I moaned closing my eyes. I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt his tongue roll across my clit, He started flicking his tongue fastly then sucked on my jewl while still playing with her.

I never had head so damn good in my life and I have had some great head, Chase probably being the best,

" Taazzz " I cried as he was head deep into my walls licking and sucking like it was his last meal.