27/06/2037

Jaren P.O.V

Instagram post

-And another vacation with the parents

-And another vacation with the parents... at least its a warm place this time!

-

-

-

#sickofthis #luckybutunlucky #yetanothertrip #plskillme #waitno #hopetheybuymeavapethistime

Jaren!! Put your phone down and help us put the bags for today in the car.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk up to the rented car, I think it's ugly as hell but if my dads like it, I have no say in it... I lift up my backpack and yeet it in the trunk, my actions earning me a glare from my dad... I smile towards him before getting in the back and plugging my headphones in.

My dads get in and we're off for our first tourist activity, I personally think the activities and the hotel are the only pretty good thing about those trips, if the activities are good, other than that the scenery is pretty good but Europe all look the same, so does Asia, America, etc...

At least the first day won't be so bad, its a guided history tour of Bibury, I'm a sucker for history especially when it involves murder and ghosts! the day looks pretty promising if I say so myself, old town in the united kingdom that exists since 725, the houses are rustic and worn down and the village as only 627 people as of 2016! what more can I ask?

----------TIME SKIP-----------

This town isn't as interesting as it looks, except for the pretty houses the only mildly interesting things are the fish farm and the old church.

I'm snapped out of my loathing by the words I was waiting for:

" Here lives the zombie boy, all the people that have gone into this house either never got out alive or didn't live long after they got out. In this house live the daughter of our mayor, M.William, her husband and her son. The boy is nicknamed the zombie boy because of this strange sickness he is the host of. No one except for him as survived the sickness, his parents are the only ones that are able to stay in contact with him, the reasons for their immunity are unknown. this is why h-"

A shiver runs down my spine, I turn towards the house and look around. At the corner of my eyes, I see a shadow in one of the windows. A boy around my age is staring straight at me, I can't see his face correctly because he is hiding in the shadows. All I can see is his bleached blond hair.

Jaren, we're going! I snap my head towards my dad. yeah yeah, I'm coming!

I turn back to the window but the boy is gone, I don't know why, but I fell connected to him. Tonight is research night!

--------------------------------------------------------------

happy new year everyone!!!!

I'm sorry that this chapter was so late, I forgot to write in this book for a while and forgot to post, lol!

I hope you enjoyed!!!