Kidnapped (Carl and Rick)

Will you do one where Carl goes missing or kidnapped or something and Rick finds whoever took him and KILLS THE CRAP OUT OF HIM?

Thank you CarlGrimesLover3 requesting this, go follow her she's writing a really good story about Chandler Riggs

~~~
During Alexandria

Rick woke up, took a shower, got dressed, then made breakfast. This was his morning routine ever since he and the group came to Alexandria. Continuing with his routine he made coffee for him and Michonne, then he called for Carl to wake up. When he didn't come down Rick went to knock on the door only for it to open with a busted lock.

With a panicked look on his face, he runs to the armory and grabs a couple handguns and knives. When he goes to the turrets (the guard towers) no one's there. Rick's panic quickly turns into anger.

Stocking a car with food, water and supplies, he thinks up a plan.
~~~

Rick's POV
While I am driving I look around to see if Carl (CAAAAAAROL) left a trail for me. The car starts slowing down to a stop, great, I'm out of gas. I take all of the supplies out of the back and put them on my back/over my shoulder, then I proceed to kick and yell at the dumb car. I must have made a lot of noise and commotion because, without me noticing, I was in front of a herd of walkers.

I run for about a mile and start to get tired, so I end up climbing a tall, sturdy tree and tying a rope around myself so I won't fall out while I sleep.
~~~

3rd Person POV
Rick wakes up, then grabs a granola bar form his pack and chews slowly as to get full faster. He than takes a couple swings of water, saving some for Carl when he finds him.

He unties himself and then shoots the few walkers roaming around the tree. Rick climbs down and starts at a slow jog back on the road. About 14 minutes down the road there's car tracks that run down into a ditch where there's a crashed and abandoned car.

Rick follows the trail of blood for another quarter of a mile until he starts to hear sounds of struggle. He runs and hides behind a tree while looking inside a log cabin. Not being able to watch anymore he runs up on the porch. He kicks the door down and runs inside.

The man, who was recently trying to undress Carl, jumps up and tries to fight Rick. He knocks his guns out of his hands and punches him square in the jaw.

Rick, not having any weapons he could reach, quickly got pinned down by the man (He has a mask on). Carl looks around panicked while trying to find something that could be of use. He spots a hammer and runs for it.

The man sees this and kicks him in the shin, but Carl soon recovers and goes for it again. "Dad! Think fast!" He throws the hammer across the tile. Rick reaches for it and finally grabs it just in time.

He hits the masked man on the left side of his head, (Rick's right side) and climbs up as the man falls down. He repeatedly bashed the guys head in until he knew he was dead. Rick's wipes his forehead and then lifts up the guy's mask.

"Holy shit!"

"What is it, dad?"

"This is Keith, (I'm so evil) he was on watch last night and this morning."

Carl then gets pulled into a hug by his father.

"Let's get you back home. You are taking a shower and helping me fix your bedroom door."

Sigh, "ok, dad"

When they got back to Alexandria Carl was immediately wrapped in a giant bear hug of his friends, family, and girlfriend. And lastly Judith came out and said her first word, "Bubby!"

"Judith! You said your first word!!!"

The baby/toddler giggles and cuddles into Carl
~~~

Thank you for reading, and sorry it took so long to upload. I had really bad writers block and then we had a lot of tests and our IGP's But here you go...