What's a p-p-period? (Modern!Bill Denbrough) (Drabble)

Autumn's POV

When I wake up I instantly feel a wet puddle in my pajama pants. "Great! It's that time of month again!" I yell out sarcastically. As soon as I get out of bed, the cramps hit me and I clutch my stomach in pain. I go to the pantry to look for Pamprin. Finding none I let out a loud groan.

After a long shower I get dressed and make a makeshift pad with toilet paper. Once i get my shoes on i grab some money and walk to the pharmacy. When I get there I grab some pain meds and Tampons/Pads. I pay for them at the counter and start walking home.

At home I grab a blanket tissues and lay on my bed watching sad Netflix movies. After a while I text Bill.

Me: BILL GET OVER HERE QUICKLY!!!!

Bill: What? Whats going on? Are you okay?!

Me: GET OVER HERE AND BRING CHOCOLATE AND CANDY RIGHT NOW!!!

Bill: Okay. I'm on my way.

Minutes later Bill comes rushing in with all the stuff. "Okay what's going on?! Are you alright?!" I groan into my blankets, "I'm on my period." He looks at me scared," What's a p-p-period?" After I explain to him what it is he cuddles with me as we watch "The Girl Allergic To Wifi" it ends with me crying, HARD.

The rest of the day Bill cuddled me and then he came over everyday to help me out and keep me content. He's so sweet.