Chapter:1= How you met them

Y/n's P.O.V
I ran and ran and ran from (guess who?...) my past DEAD bestfriend

She screamed "how does it feel, how does it feel huh? YOU killed me if only you didn't betray and break me I would still be living!!" I yelled to myself sobbing "it wasn't my fault, It wasn't my fault, not my fault!! please you said it was fine, i didn't think I was betraying you, I didn't even know you had feelings for me!!!! please I really didn't know!! I didn't know!! I only dated you as a prank I thought you knew!! You knew I stopped loving anyone after Faith!!! You were the one that took it too seriously pls!!" I woke up sweating hard to see I still had 1 full hour before until my alarm clock would ring.

I tried to get some more sleep but couldn't. and it was still the first day of the new semester And my first day as a sophomore.

I got out of my bed and took a cold shower to wake me up and decided to get ready early then decided to study until I fell asleep.

my best friend who helped me get over my depression
(kind of cause, not fully cause I still have my dreams) Mitch

Mitch Asked " you had the drean again?" and I nodded she came over and rubbed my back

I released the tears I was holding and cried into her shoulder I sobbed " I didn't know and it caused her death, HER DEATH, HER FREAKING DEATH Mitch" she grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes she sternly said " It wasn't Your fault y/n, it wasn't"
I yell "If it wasn't my fault then how come I keep having dreams where she blames me, where she chases me and if it wasn't my fault then why does she keep haunting me. you know my Ability!ghosts can't lie to me in my dreams and she BLAMES me Mitch, she blames me"  there was a minute of silence.

Mitch couldn't say or do anything else after my outburst she just kept rubbing my back in circles I felt dizzy and tired and I fell straight asleep

Mitch's P.O.V
after I put Y/n in her bed and tucked her in, I buried my face in my head I thought "how do I stop this Ray's still haunting Y/n, Y/n's still suffering and blaming herself"

*******6:00 a.m*******
Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up as my alarm finally rang and I shot up remembering everything that happened

I did my daily excercises
200 push ups
100 sit ups
300 jumpin jacks
200km/124.274 miles of running
I don't exactly do weightliftings too much but I do, do it every monday (meaning I have to be REALLY careful of anyone seeing what's under my shirt)

I mess my hair up and make myself look slightly worse with make-up

(nooow I know you use makeup to make yourself look better not worse)

After that I picked my plainest clothes and wore it
then I grabbed my fake glasses and tied my hair...... After a couple minutes I transformed from this

 After a couple minutes I transformed from this

to this