chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter contains sex and if you don't want to read about it or like it you shouldn't read this chapter

After their nexflix and chill session they went up to Luke's bedroom because they were both tired.  Lynn closed the door and locked it, Luke asked why did she lock it and she said she felt safer with it locked he replied ok. Luke said he was getting dressed so don't look, Lynn turned around so she wouldn't see him naked even though that's what she craved for.
Luke was lying down on the bed when Lynn walked up to him in a very seductive way. She whispered in his ear that she wanted to lose her virginity tonight and only he would satisfy this need. Luke became embarrassed and shocked as he didn't expect this behaviour from Lynn but he soon caved in and excepted her wish.

(LEMON WARNING)

Lynn started to strip tease for Luke and while she was doing this she noticed a bulge starting to form in Luke's pants. You like this don't you Luke, you like seeing me strip naked on front of you said Lynn and Luke nodded in agreement. Lynn was fully naked now and touching and feeling herself up to try get Luke's dick as hard as it can, after a few minutes of this Lynn finally pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal his huge bulge. This is the biggest thing Lynn has even laid eyes on. She started to stroke up and down on his dick getting moans of satisfaction from Luke to prove her work is good. She then started to lick the tip of his dick and suck on it. She did this until Luke said he was about to cum when she went faster until his cum fired into her mouth, there was so much cum that she couldn't keep it all in her mouth and some fell onto her body.  Luke then proceded to rub around her pussy to make it nice and wet. Using one hand he massaged her breasts and with the other started to finger her pussy. Lynn said to go easy as she not used to it as she has only done it once or twice before, Luke said he would. Minutes later Lynn was getting great pleasure as Luke was fingering her as well as sucking on her boobs. She told Luke she was about about to cum which made him go a lot faster. She came all over his hand and his bed. Now the real fun begins as Luke aligns his dick in position with the entrance to her vagina. He slowly pushed the tip in which caused Lynn to scream in pain, Luke waited for her to adjust to the size of his big dick before continuing any further. After acclimatising to his size she said she was ready to go, Luke and her were kissing to try get her mind off the pain she was feeling at the moment. Lynn heard that losing your virginity would be sore but she never knew it would be this sore. "Luke can you go faster please" pleaded Lynn which Luke happily obliged. Luke was ramming it into Lynn and she was feeling over the moon with happiness, delight and joy. Luke popped her cherry and all blood started to pump out of her. Lynn and Luke were both close to cumming and Luke asked where will he cum and Lynn answered "Luke I want you to cum in me so bad please" so they both came at the same time and Lynn felt her insides filling up with a warm feeling from his cum and her own cum. They laid there on the bed panting, the 2 of them exhausted after their sexual adventure. Lynn asked the question "are you ready to go again" Luke replied "I'd love to give you anal" so the 2 of them did anal, Luke came in her arsehole this time and after that the 2 of them fell asleep absolutely warn out from their busy day.