Chapter Two - Fetch

Fetch

Techno arrived at the soccer field on time. Champ and Type were already there when he arrived.

"Ohoo! I thought you'll be late." Champ said while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Ai'Champ, how can I be late when i know that our Head coach is going to judge the Freshman's tryouts too? Huh! I don't want to get my ears twisted in pain just because of him!" Techno says.

"Ohoo! Enough with the rants, Ai'No. The freshmans are already done warming up. Should we start now?" Type suddenly butted in their conversation.

"Okay!" Techno answered as they walked towards the freshmans.

On the other hand. Kengkla and Technic were on their way to their school.

"I wonder why P'No wake up so early today. But when I asked him about it he just said he's going to meet P'Champ. What do you think?" Technic asked Kengkla.

"P'Champ?" Kengkla.

"Yeah. P'Champ was the guy from yesterday? Remember him?" Technic.

"Ah, but aren't they're just friends?" Kengkla.

"Well, we don't know what's the real score between them. I just want to give you a warning." Technic says as he looks outside the car's window.

Kengkla didn't say a thing as he continue driving towards their destination.

It's already 9:30 am when they arrived at their school. They're walking on one of the school's corridor when they heard a flirty shout coming from a flirty girl.

"Ai'Klaa!" Kengkla didn't bother to look who it was while Technic just smirked and just shrugged his shoulders as they continue to walk.

"Ai'Kla! Wait for me!" Sheena says as she run to Kengkla's side. As soon as Sheena's skin made an interaction with Kengkla's he then stopped walking and faced Sheena.

Sheena showed her sweet smile towards Kengkla. "Morning, Hun!" Sheena.

"Get away from me." Kengkla straightforwardly says

"Ohoo, did you ate your breakfast?" Sheena asked neverminding what Kengkla said.

"Are you a noob? I already told you that I'm not interested in you. But you keep on insisting. Should I call a professional?" Kengkla.

"Isn't that what you call 'Love'?" Sheena answered back.

Kengkla chuckled as he get Sheena's hands away from his. "That's what we called 'Desperate Act'." Kengkla.

Sheena looks so pissed but she just hold it inside her. "But aren't what you doing also called as a 'Desperate Act'? You want to date a guy just to avoid me?" Sheena.

Kengkla looks like he's not bothered by what have Sheena said. He just continue walking while waving his hands, gesturing a goodbye sign.

"Sheena's really a HEAD Over Heels inlove with you huh?" Kengkla heard Technic's side comment.

"Psh. I am more interested with your brother than her." Kengkla.

"Hahaha! You're crazy, dude!" Technic says while laughing on his friend.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was already quarter to 3 when their Prof decided to dismiss them. It was raining so hard outside when Technic's phone ringed.

"Hello, P'?" Technic.

"Khrap..... Khrap P'!" Technic

Kengkla just continued arranging his things when the phone call ended.

"Is that my wife?" Kengkla.

"Shiyaa! Dude, he's my brother! Please, don't give me goosebumps!" Technic says as he rubs his left arm.

"Tsk. Is it really him?" Kengkla.

"Err, yeah. He told me to pick him up at the soccer field. He said that they'll be going home late because of their coach. I don't know why." Technic.

"Late?" Kengkla.

"Yeah." Technic.

"Then let's go! I wanna fetch my wife!" Kengkla.

"Fuck you, dude!" Technic.

As they arrived at the soccer field Kengkla saw Tecno talking to a tall and masculined man.

"P'No!" Technic called out.

Techno turned his gazes towards them showing his tired face. "Nong." Techno.

"Tired?" Technic asked.

"Khrap! It was all because of Mr. Chamberupong!" Techno.

"Should we go home now P'?" Technic.

"Can we eat something first? I'm so hungry! Na? Nanana?!" Techno.

Kengkla smiled on his P'. "Khrap P'! Let's go grab something to eat first, Ai'Nic!" Kengkla butt in.

"We'll be going now!" Techno turned to Type.

"Okay! Careful on your way!" Type.

Techno smiled as he bid his goodbye to his friend Type.

The three of them arrived at the restaurant near the University. Since Techno can't hold his hunger anymore. After they ordered some food, Technic received a phone call and excused himself just to answer the call.

"Excuse me, P'. Gotta answer this call." Technic.

Techno just nodded to his brother. Little did he know that Technic already gave a meaningful look towards his best friend Kengkla.

"Hmm, P'No! About the interview..." Kengkla.

"Oh! Right! I almost forgot! P'James asked me to help him on our research tomorrow since he knows that I don't have any activities with the team and I owe him a lot since he was the only one who's workin' on it every time I have to be with the team but don't worry we'll finish it tomorrow. I'm sorry Nong!" Techno said apologetically.

Kengkla's face saddens as to what he have heard.

"But we can do it at night? If you're free? We can just do it on my room." Techno.

"Shiyaa.." Kengkla whispered some curse underneath his breath.

"Are you cursing me?" Techno asked.

"No! No P'! I mean, sure. We can do it at night! I'm free at night!" Kengkla.

"Ohh! You're not mad right?" Techno.

"No, P'! I'm not!" Kengkla.

"Oh wait! Give me your LINE Account name P'! So I can text you to know if you're already done!" Kengkla.

Techno gets his phone on his pant's pocket and gave it to Kengkla. "Here, Nong!" Techno.

As soon as he gave his phone to Kengkla is exactly the time when Technic came back and the foods that they ordered arrives.

"Ohoo!! Let's eat!!!" Techno.

"That fast, dude?" Techno heard his brother asked.

"What is fast?" Techno.

"The food, P'!" Technic says leaving his brother dumbfounded but continued to eat his food.

A/N: Sawasdee!😊 Merry Christmas😍😘 Thanks for reading my story😘 I really hope you enjoy reading my book😊 Today's the Christmas Eve! How are you guys planning to celebrate it, by the way?😅 Enjoy your Holidays😊😍😘

PS: please do give me some Thai surname that I can use in this story😅 I'm kinda lacking in some aspects here haha😅😂😂

Enjoy Reading!😊😍😘