Chapter Seven - Mean

Mean

"Ai'Kla, are you okay? You're blocking out since P'No left. It's already two hours tho." Technic.

"Y-Yeah, i guess i was just a bit lacking some sleep." Kengkla.

"You, sure? You slept early last night, right? We were having a phone call last night when you suddenly fell asleep while we are still on call." Technic.

"Oh? Well maybe i am just so exhausted. I'm sorry." Kengla.

The two boys were on the canteen, together with their friends. Oat and Ping who was both busy with their phones. Kengkla was sitting across Technic who is still suspecting kengkla's answer.

"Dude, i heard that Ai'Sheena is going to run as the Student President on the next school year ei?" Oat suddenly said while still on his phone.

"I don't have a freaking care, tho." Kengkla.

"Won't you give support on her?" Ping butted in.

"Why would i? I don't even give a damn about her." Kengkla bored his cold eyes towards Ping who'se eyes are both still on his phone's screen.

"Come on, dude! Ai'Sheena is so HOT!" Oat dramaticaly said while gesturing both of his hands like he was massaging someone's breast.

(A/n: Omygod, Oat! I'm sorry for this but well mygod! I can't explain this 555! I just find this funny 555!)

Dude, P'No is way more HOT than any girls you mention.

Kengkla's mind is wandering about Techno's body figure. His soft-looking wide chest, his long firm legs. Milky soft-like skin. His Cute and Gummy smiles. Never forget the way Techno's aura's dominating him in just a few seconds.

Damn! I just wanna be with my wife!

Kengkla's sensual thought was stopped because Oat tapped his shoulders while sighing.

"See? You're even lost in thoughts while imagining her pinned down by you." Oat shakes his head and continued. " Just admit it, dude! You're playing a "Hard to Get" games on her!" Oat.

"Tsk." Kengkla. "I'm not! It's just that i don't have any interest with her." Kengkla.

"Then to whom do you have your interests with? Huh?" Technic smirked at his remark.

"To your brother." Kengkla answered directly.

"W-what? Did i heard it right?" Oat. Technic just smiled with satisfaction.

"Yes, Oat. You heard me right." Kengkla smiled at what he have said.

"Are you fucking with me, Ai'Kla?" Oat.

"What?" Kengkla.

"I'll only fuck P'No." Kengkla said while showing his evil smirk.

"What the fuck?! stop messing around, dude! Are you serious?" Ping then puts his phone down while waiting for an answer that never came.

Technic just stands up then looked at Kengkla. " Can you stop being a pervert for my brother in front of me? It disgusts me, dude." Technic said and waved goodbye.

Kengkla chuckled at what Technic have said but he doesn't seem to obey his friend.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Ping said.

"Forget it. I'll just go and see what my wife was doing." Kengkla.

"Ai'Sheena?" Oat.

"My P'No!" Kengkla exclaimed and waved his goodbye to his friends who was left dumbfounded.

Kengkla was walking on one of their building's corridor when he heard someone called out his name.

"Ai'Kla!" Kengkla didn't even moved an inch to see who was calling his name because he already know who it was.

"Ai'Kla! Can you please stop walking?!" Sheena hystericaly says.

Kengkla clenched his fist but remains a stoic facial expression.

"Ai'Kla! I heard that you're starting to get that bastards atention, huh?" Sheena said as she bends her arms close to her chest.

"And you're even willing to do anything just to get his attention?" Sheena talked.

"Last time i checked? It's none of your business." Kengkla said as he faced Sheena.

Sheena looked offended at what Kengkla have stated but she remains her poise.

"So it's true huh? My Dearest Kengkla is running after a man who is his bestfriend's brother. Doesn't that shows pathetic move?" Sheena.

"Then what do you call about what you were doing, Huh?" Kengkla.

"Why don't you just give up on him?!" Sheena.

"Then, Why don't you give up on me too?" Kengkla smirked.

"Well that's because I like you!" Sheena.

"And i like him too. Oh, No! I actually love him!" Kengkla.

"Are you even for real?" Sheena said as she shakes her head dissapointedly and walked away.

"Now, It's time to see what my wife is doing." Kengkla murmured to himself as he fished his phone on his pocket and dialed Technic's number.

"Where are you?" Kengkla directly asked.

"I'm on your back. Nice try, bro!" Technic. Kengkla looked on his back and saw Technic on a not so far away bench, sitting under the shade of a tree while smirking on him. Kengkla shakes his head as he walk to his bestfriend.

"Let's go and see what was my wife doing." Kengkla.

A/n: Hello! I'm sorry for the very late update😢 It's just that i've just finished our periodical exams and i got so busy in reviewing and that was last week so here's an update😄

Hope you enjoy reading!😍😘💞