When You're Having Anxiety They

General Hux:
Hux is actually very worried whenever you have anxiety. Usually he'll make other people do your work and try to simply let you relax because you need it. He'll also get you your favourite foods and cuddle with you at night to ease your mind. He reminds you that he'll stick with you through anything and that you shouldn't worry about anything but your mental health for him.

Finn:
Finn will try to find ways to get the anxiety inducing things out of you twos lives and if that means he has to stay up later helping you work then he will. As long as he goes through the rough patches with you there's nothing you two can't conquer. Most importantly Finn is there for you when you're at your worst because he wants to be.

Kylo Ren:
Whenever you have anxiety it's hard for to focus on anything and Kylo recognises this immediately. Sometimes he'll just walk over and sit next to you grasping his hand in yours and kissing the back of your hand softly to calm you a little. When you can't sleep at night and think about all the things you haven't done he slows your mind by replacing those thoughts with calming ones that only you can hear while placing his head on your shoulder wrapping his arms around you tightly. He won't fall asleep until he knows your mind is stable.

Poe Dameron:
Poe gets anxiety too so it's not hard to see the symptoms. He'll keep you close to him at all times and won't take a mission until he knows your mind is in a good place. He likes to walk you around base talking about all of the dates you two have been on and are yet to go on. He'll take your mind off of the stress by just being himself and it's the most reassuring thing in the world. He'll wrap his arm around your shoulders as you hold his hand too.