Christmas Morning With Him

General Hux:
Hux spends Christmas Morning attempting to make you pancakes. He has never had such an atrocious task but he says that he would do anything for you. It's also likely that he'll buy you many more gifts that you've ever needed just because he loves how your face lights up when you open each one and he says that the sight of you being surprised is priceless and the only gift he needs is you.

Finn:
Finn is excited and beaming with a smile all morning. You two make breakfast together which includes eggs, toast, bacon, fruit, yogurt, hash browns and pretty much everything you can imagine. You two spend an hour eating before even getting to presents. After opening them all you'll sit in between his legs laying back on his chest enjoying the rest of the morning with coffee cups in both of your hands.

Kylo Ren:
On any other day of the year Kylo would get up, get dressed and then kiss you goodbye but he is in no hurry at all on Christmas morning. You two both sleep in for an extra 2 hours and then slowly mozzy out to the living room where you make coffee for him as he stands behind you watching you quietly admiring your calmness. After taking the coffee from you he puts his arm around your shoulders leading you to your presents. By then you're mad at him for buying you things because all you want is him for the rest of your life. As he smiles genuinely at you he hands you a present and waits eagerly for you to open it sipping his coffee.

Poe Dameron:
On Christmas Poe is high energy. He's up early for you making smoothies and cinnamon rolls and all sorts of things neither of you will end up finishing. But you knew he would do this and so you sneak up behind him and scare him as flour goes all over his face and on his shirt. But as he turns to get you back you are holding a present out to him. Which makes him forget about revenge as you lean over and kiss him softly. Dusting a little flour from his cheek you bring him around the counter and watch him open the present as his eyes widen from excitement.