Im

ᴛʜɪs ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss
ɪ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏʀɴs

──────

"I..i told her i don't know her. "

Chaeyoung went out of the room once outside she ran away to the place where they used to hang out together. She collapsed on the ground shaking and sobbing uncontrollably clutching her head inbetween her arms. The wind was cold sending shivers the both their spine. How ironic isn't it? They was a wall seperating the both of them facing away from each other both sobbing uncontrollably,both hurt, both exhausted.

"Mina.. "

"Chaeyoung.." both sighed,tears rolling down their face.

Flashback

Chaeyoung stood behind the railings with a heavy heart. The cold wind sent shivers down her spine. The scenery is nice, the stars were showing itself to her shining bright. Tears kept falling down her flushed cheeks.

"Mina.. " she croaked with an aching heart. She cracked up a smile in disbelief. Tears where flowing down cheeks down to the railing as she looked down with an uncontrollable sob. With a lost mind she climbed onto the railings positioning herself infront lightly holding the steel bars.

"Love really is painful" she closed her eyes letting go with the image of the girl she truly loved plastered in her mind. Her body was submerged in the cold water of the Han River ever so gently. She finally opened her eyes seeing the bright light on the surface of the dark water. She liked this, peace.

She was tired of the harsh reality, she wanted to sleep.

The frail girl's body closed her eyes now that she felt numb, her body slowly descending down the murky waters with Mina in her mind.

A girl was strolling down the han river with a heavy heart. In the corner of her eye as she saw a figure climbing onto the railings. Panic overcame her, her eyes was fixed on the girl falling. She wasted no time quickly diving in the water, ignoring how cold it was. The water was murky yet she was trying her best to locate the frail girl. She went to where the girl fell but found no one,running out of air she brought herself back up the surface taking a deep breath diving down again. The unknown girl was about to give up and call an ambulance once she was on land but she saw a figure beneath her feet. The frail girl was far down but she held her breath again taking a hold of her hand pulling her to land.

The unknown girl layed the unconscious Chaeyoung down, she was exhausted but she can't let the girl die now that she got a good look at her pale face. She was reluctant at first but she set that thought aside and carefully put her lips on the pail girl. She carefully caressed her chin pinching her nose proceeding to blow air into her mouth performing CPR a few more times until she woke up gasping for air her chest heaving coughing a few times.

The unknown girl sighed in content seeing the girl awake gasping for air. Once the girl calmed down,the stranger pressed the pale girl's cheeks together in both panic and worry

"Why did you do that!? "

Chaeyoung looked down completely confused too at why she thought of doing that.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Do you want to go to the hospital? " she shook her head. The stranger sighed "Look.. " she took a deep breath "I know life can be hard but doing something like that is not the solution! "  Chaeyoung stared blankly at her "I..im not trying to be nosy but you can tell me what happened. Im Park Chaeyoung by the way but Rosé is what my friends call me" Chaeyoung finally met her in the eye launching herself onto her for a hug the other girl was a bit taken back at the situation but she hugged her back. The frail girl was sobbing uncontrollably mumbling incoherent words while her face was burried in between the girl's neck.

──────

Chaeyoung woke up in an unfamiliar room. It smells like strawberries she thought. The door suddenly opened with Rosé with breakfast in hand.

"I was gonna call your parents on your phone but i realised that it was wet" she chuckled sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"Who are you? " statement made the girl gasp rather dramatically.

"Im sorry! Did something happened last night- d..did we? " Rosé started to gag

"Ew no" she paused Chaeyoung was confused suddenly a wave of flashbacks overcame Chaeyoung.
"I.. I was..I-i fell."

Hey! It's been so long since ive continued my series because i was pretty much dead and im so sorry about that! The next chapter is still a flashback cause what im gonna write next is the events of what happened to our baby Chaeng. Is it okay?

- Good_Nighteu 🌙