Wearing

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ?
ᴏʜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ?
ɪ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ

─────

" I.. I was..I-i fell."

She paused setting the breakfast on the younger girl's lap "y-you eat this first then we'll talk." the older girl was on a mental wreck she can't calm the fuck down. Chaeyoung picked up the spoon with shaky hands flashes of her sinking in the murky Waters,she started to shake uncontrollably at that memory,the breakfast was on the floor staining the floor and the bed sheets. Chaeyoung was terrified of what was happening to her.

She started to mumbled incoherent words that made Rosé panic. Her eyes darting around the room wondering what she would do but being a medical student she have learned things like this before.

She hugged her from the back comforting her with words and gentle rubs until Chaeyoung starts calming down eventually falling asleep on her chest.

Rosé came down stairs fishing a familiar black phone in her pocket.
"Hey Dad? Please come here.. "

─────

"Sweetheart,your friend suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)"

"Why would she suffer from PTSD when she did jumped herself? " her father just looked at her worried.

"Maybe she was suffering from something problematic that caused the incident? "

"Depression? " Rosé paused "She doesn't look like she suffers that.. " her father put a hand on her shoulder

"People who often gets hurt wears a mask"

"He's right. " a voice echoed from the back. The father and daughter turned around facing a sat up Chaeng smiling weakly,her face paler than usual. "I was hurt, deeply hurt" she paused taking a deep breath "Someone you mostly spend your life with since childhood, your first crush, first love, first date, First kiss, and First girlfriend. The girl who you decided to spend your whole life with.. " wiping a stray tear off her eyes "decided to cheat on you with another guy and you not knowing their relationship after six years."

"Is that why you jumped? " Rosé asked after that Chaeyoung started to shake her head side to side frantically.

"Please! No! No! " flashes of her falling the water overcame her mind.

"Im sorry! " the other Chaeyoung exclaimed

"Sweetheart.. " Rosé's father held the shaking girl's hand. Chaeyoung looked at him in panic.

"Please make it stop! " Rosé went out to get a glass of water

"You need to calm down, sweetie. What's your name? " Rosé father or Doctor Bo Gum Park said.

"S-Son C-chaeyoung..." she can't speak properly tears kept streaming down.

"Where do you live? "

"J-Jeongyeon Unnie"

"What? "

"My sister, please call my sister. " she pleaded.

────

The door opened where Chaeyoung was in "I immediately came as soon as i-" her eyes landed on her sister "Chaeyoung-ah! " she ran to her crying and screaming hitting the younger's back "Why would you do that!? " she hugged her sister tight almost suffocating her.

"Im sorry. "

"Thank you! Thank you so much! " she shook the hand of Rosé and Bo Gum. " i would've died inside, Thank you for saving my sister. " angry tears were falling down Jeongyeon's cheeks

"Miss Jeongyeon your sister has ptsd" Bo Gum explained about her sister's disorder. Jeongyeon turned to Chaeyoung then back to him "what should we do doc? "

"I want to forget" she blurted out

"No, it's revenge!" Nayeon walked in pissed then she hugged Chaeng

"Imma call Jennie! " she exclaimed with flaring eyes.

And with a cub, worry dancing around her chest.

────

"It's really weird seeing Chaeyoung's 'death' " Jeongyeon put air quotation with her fingers.

"Shut up dumbass! She looks like a fucking cunt in that picture! " Nayeon exclaimed

"Language, babe. " Nayeon held up a peace sign as they watch tv.

"Your friend did a really good job on faking this. " Rosé clasped her hands Nayeon shrugged.

"We should carry onto the next one. " Jeongyeon suggested Chaeyoung was silent.

"I think we need more time. " Nayeon took out her phone.

────

Chaeyoung lives in a not so small apartment with Rosé her new found friend/hero as she was reluctant to go back to hers. Rosé was nice enough to let her live with her as the constant memories flashbacks to Chaeyoung Rosé was there to aid her. They were living together in peace as the cub slowly recovers from her trauma,the episodes became less and less. The older girl developed feelings with the later when she found out that she was sweet, kind and mostly caring.

 It's what Rosé finds in a guy/girl in short she was her type. Although Chaeyoung was oblivious about her feelings she was constantly dropping hints.

A few years had past when the real plan was finally commencing.

"I want you guys to be in a relationship"

That brought opposite feelings towards the both of them with Rosé being in a state of euphoria and Chaeyoung in a state of shock.