Hide

I'm afraid
So pathetic
I'm so afraid

─────

Flashback

Myoui Mina.... You came.. Im suprised. You came right in time. Jeongyeon unnie was angry.

It's Chaeyoung's funeral, babe.. We shouldn't be loud. ” whispered Nayeon unnie hugging Jeongyeon from the back.

The members doesn't want Mina to see Chaeyoung in a casket because there's no Chaeyoung in there, the real Chaeyoung was a good distance behind the older girl in a hoodie watching her from afar Rosé was beside her holding her hand as she kept trembling.

Im sorry... she wanted to run to Mina and hug her and tell her she's sorry too.. But for what?

She's sorry for what?

She's sorry that she almost killed herself because of Mina?

She wants to apologize because Mina was cheating on her?

Fuck all of that!

She wants the girl and she want her now!

Chaeyoung stood up ready to charge at Mina almost calling her name at the process but Rosé stopped her by hugging her from behind.

No.. ” she whispered tightening her hold on her waist “Chaeyoung you can't go to her like that! You will ruin the plan” she leaned in and whispered in her ears guiding Chaeyoung to sit down beside her watching Mina leave the place.

Flashback End

Chaeyoung hugged Mina as if her life depended on it.

Y-you're with me now, hm? Chaeyoung muttered comforting the shaking girl.

Chaeyoung felt sorry now.

She regreted everything she ever did to Mina.

Im so sorry.

─────

Rosé 🌹

Chaeyoung i need to tell you something
Can you go back to the apartment?

Sure
Seen 5:05 pm

Chaeyoung shut the door looking around for Chaeyoung the living room was dim and the only light was at the dining room.

She saw Rosé in her pink apron cooking. Chaeyoung went behind her smiling “What's with the candlelit dinner? ” hearing Chaeyoung Rosé almost slipped dropping the spatula thankfully the younger caught them both.

How oblivious.

“Woah! Easy! ” Chaeyoung guided her stand up.

“Y-you're home early! ” she tried to hide her red face by getting back to the kitchen. “I-I made your favorite! ” she brought strawberry shortcake

“Strawberries! ” Chaeyoung's eyes lit up. Rosé chuckled at her cuteness.

“Now eat! ” she laughed once again as she sat beside her.