Part 4

Deacon: What?

Scarlett: I didn't say nothing.

Deacon: Well you didn't say it pretty damn loud.

Juliette: I think when I feel like somebody is going to hurt me, I just make sure that I hurt myself first and worse. Burn the house down while I'm still in it.

Juliette: It meant nothing.

Avery: It meant nothing?

Juliette: Nothing.

Avery: God that almost makes it worse, does it ever mean anything to you?

Avery: Hell no, I'm not gonna get into bed with Jeff Fordham.

Rayna: Number 2 or lower is not an optionp

Juliette: It turns out he's a pretty good dude.

Rayna: Yeah he is.

Juliette: Well hold on to him, because they are few and far between.

Deacon: I told you I was never gonna forgive you for not telling me about her 14 years ago and I'm not. Because that would mean you did something wrong. You didn't. You were just protecting our little girl. I finally get that

Deacon: Sweetie, I want you to listen to me a second. Your mom, she deserved better than me back then. So did you. From what I remember, I wasn't around that much anyway.

Maddie: Is that why you never got married?

Deacon: The answer to that is more complicated than that math that you're doin'.

Gunnar: I saw her and Jeff Fordham sneak out of the screening at the BMI party last night. 

Zoey: So they watched a movie?

Gunnar: Yeah only it was NC-17 and they were both starring in it!

Gunnar: Scarlett O'Connor has more talent than most of us dream about. She's the one who pulled the good music out of me. I owe her everything. You just called her a looney. You could take your deal and you can go shove it.