~Prologue~

"But I didn't mean to summon a demon!" You complained.

"Too bad, Mistress~ And I'm not an ordinary demon, I'm a succubus!" She said, giving you a seductive smirk.

"That makes things worse!" You retorted.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•

2 hours earlier...

"C'mon gurl... It's beeeen months since you broke up with that bish— (Ex-Gf/N), was it?" your best friend, (F/N), told you. Her cheeks slightly red and she looked already drunk.

 Her cheeks slightly red and she looked already drunk

"I know but... I just can't get over her. She was the first person I truly loved" you admitted, letting out a sigh as you took a sip from your wine glass.

Your friend and you were talking in a bar, since (F/N) ended up convincing you to hang out that night and drink, saying you needed 'more action in your life'.

"That's ridiculous!" She whined childishly.

"Being here so late at night is ridiculous! Like, aren't we still too young to drink so much?" You sighed in defeat. "You know what? Let's get back home, you look like shīt"

"Whaa?? No pleasee— Just a bit longer. Look, you haven't finished drinking that yet" she tried to convince you, but you shook your head.

"No" you stood up from your seat, paid the barman and grabbed your friend by the arm. You dragged her to the entrance door, ignoring her constant complains.

But before you got out, a woman with a mysterious appearence grabbed your arm. You gasped and turned to look at her.

"W-What do you want?" You asked her.

"I overheard your conversation. And I'd be willing to help you with that" she offered you, giving you a  suspicious smirk that actually scared you a bit.

"What do you mean?" You asked again, but before you could refuse, the woman took your hand and gave it a small kiss.

"What the--" you pulled away your hand, freaked out by her actions, and quickly left the place.

'What a strange woman! And why did she kiss my hand??!!'

(F/N) didn't even notice, she was too drunk to even walk properly so you had to help her get in the car. You drove this time, arriving at your friend's house in about ten minutes.

You got out of the car and helped her get out as well. Afterwards, you picked up (F/N)'s keys and opened the door, you carried your drunk friend to the bedroom and lay her on the bed.

Then, you left the house, not before leaving the keys inside and closing the door.

Half an hour later, you arrived at your house. It took you ten minutes to park the car, get inside and put your pajamas on. Feeling tired as hell, you fell on a big couch in your living room and closed your eyes, letting out a tired sigh.